12

Jungkook-

"I like you, Jungooo-" she said but made the saddest face she could.

"-But I don't like attractive or rich boys like you"

"I cann never"

She said in one breathe.

"Sugar, why?" I asked to find what's the problem in dating me.

"No I can't, I had a bad experience"

"Reason why I want you to stay away from me" her face is turning like she's going to cry. Her pout is visible and her nose and cheeks red.

"Don't come near me" she said while sniffing.

"Don't" she wiped the tear that fell to her cheeks and sniffed.

Telling me to not come near her but pulling me closer with my tshirt, she sobbed lightly and I freezed to give her the comfort she's getting from me, I'll give her.

She then wiped her tears after few minutes and fell asleep, I can hear her little snoring sound now.

I didn't say a word only watched her with a burning pain. I wonder what that boy had done to fill her heart with so much negativity and pain. All I know he's a fucker.

I really can't live without seeing her, I really can't.

But,

I'm relieved that she confessed and now I know the reason why she ignores me most of the time, she doesn't want attention of the others so I won't annoy her.

I'll try to be as far as possible from her.

She's the love of my life and I'll do whatever she says to make her happy.

Even if she doesn't wants me in her life I'll do that, yes it'll hurt a lot but I'll try to give her all the happiness of the World.

I'm glad that she likes me back.

I smiled and had a good night sleep taking only those words and her cute little drunk mischief of the night.

Ava-

My head hurts.

My body hurts.

My heart hurts.

Why?

My eyes opened and I found myself in an unfamiliar room. I immediately got up on the bed.

Am I kidnapped?

Had I spent the night?

Wait a minute.

Why am I panicking??

I'm the only one who wanted to spent a night then why am I questioning?

I looked down to find a jersey??

Who's the player??

As far as I remember I didn't met any sports player last night.

Then why?

I looked around the room to find some basketball aesthetic kinda interior of the lavish bedroom.

I immediately got up and ran to the mirror. First thing I realised I don't feel pain where I should have felt except my whole body is paining.

And my head.

Ahh.

It hurts so bad.

What about my heart ??