9

Ava-

After choosing from some of my dress and the dress my friends -Tara and Shein- brought for me from their closet I go for a decent but sexy but cute but short little dress.

I love cute dresses and this one is literally for me.

"Come on girl, don't move your eyeliner will be ruined" Shein said.

I can do my decent makeup but I rarely go for eyeliner coz first I can never do it in one stroke and then never comes next part coz my eyelid is filled with the eyeliner. So Shein is drawing my eyeliner.

"Can I open my eyes now???" I asked after waiting for few seconds.

"Okay, yes bub, wow look at you eyeliner perfect eyes" I turned my face to look in the mirror.

I've always loved my eyes no matter what and today the liner is on point too so yes yes yes, I'm loving it more.

"You look like you're asking for a fuck" Tara said.

"That's what I'm asking for" they laughed.

"Let's go for Ava's one night stand" Tara shouted.

"Yes Tara, why haven't you printed posters and stick them on the walls" I said.

We three laughed but Tara spoke again.

"Nah, then your Captain must have known about it and stopped you"

Captain?

Why'd she made me remember him?

I'm going out to never ever let his images cross my mind.

But looks like he's not going to leave me.

Shein saw my face and she got the idea something is wrong with that boy's name coz the colour of my face has changed.

"Shut up Tara, we're going for drinks and fun, it's not like he's her boyfriend" she said.

"But the whole college sa-" Shein put a hand on Tara's mouth to shut her up.

I know how the rumours work and I know what they say about me.

"Ave, come on, what're you thinking"

I removed all these thoughts and walked to them to leave.

No overthinking.

Only drinks, fun and lots of sex.

I knew I'm a choosy girl but I never knew I would be this choosy to have sex with any man. Even I've tried to kept my introvert ass on the side for a night, It's really awkward for me but I need to do it someday, anyday.

Yes I won't have it with some pervert or red flags. But the boys who were here to say hi to me looked nice and cute and kind of talked like a decent man.

Like I don't have any problem in giving my one night to any of them if I'm not feeling awkward.

But something.

Someone is-

God, no no.

Please make me forget him for the night and let me have a very good night.

I was wishing and hoping to forget that one face. That one man shouldn't be in mind right now when I'm out here.

I walked to the counter to order more drinks, which will make me drunk and I'll forget about him easily and also to make it less awkward so that I can spend my night with any other man.