III

CHAPTER III
————————————————————
TUESDAY

MAYBE I DO, I don't know honestly.

This thought has been stuck in my head since yesterday and I still can't find an answer.

Do I want to be one of his girls?

It sounds so degrading but at the same time so empowering.

Imagine the faces of the girls when they find out I'm one of his girls. Then again I can imagine how I would be treated if I was just one of his girls. By him and by the public.

I don't know...I can't see him as anything but nice, especially in the bedroom.

Why am I thinking about that, that's so weird.

This whole mental conversation is weird, I need to be put down.

-

He's sitting by Shoko on the bench next to the lockers.

I'm not the only one looking though, there's a group of girls not too far away doing the same as me. However, they are also glaring at the girl next to him.

(1) and (2) are talking by their lockers, not minding to pay attention to me. But I'm glad because that's an embarrassing topic.

They don't know about my double life, they don't know I have the fan girl mentality.

This makes me think...would he want me more if played hard to get?

Actually scratch that, that's attention seeking and the last thing I want is attention on me.

This has nothing to do with my double life, it just came to mind.

Geto and Shoko get up to leave and the group of girls stalk them to their classes.

(2) closes their locker and begins a sudden conversation with me that catches me off guard.

"Do you think Shoko likes girls?"

"Why are you asking me this? (1) probably knows the answer to that." I try to push the conversation off me, which works wonders.

They carry on their chat while I keep an eye on Geto, who is laughing with his friend.

Luckily this next lesson we also have together, unluckily though, we won't talk or let alone share a glance.

I don't think my feelings should be considered as obsession or love, I think it's just the average high school crush.

Everyone has those, and it's not weird if I like a boy.

-

I'm waiting outside the changing rooms for (1) and (2) to get out so we can walk to the gym for physical education.

As I'm standing in front of the two doors I stare at the ground and fail to hear the footsteps behind me.

"Excuse me, I need to get in please." a softer voice calls out.

I lift up my head and as soon as I recognise the black hair I let him through. Not even looking him in the eye.

"Thank you."

I didn't think of much while I let him in, and it only sunk in after he left.

My eyes lock in and I finally snap out of the daydream.

Did Geto just speak to me?

Why do I keep lying, he didn't speak to me for fucks sake.

I was in his way and he had to ask me to move, how embarrassing?

I DIDN'T EVEN RESPOND!
————————————————————
@SCYKHS