IX

CHAPTER IX
————————————————————
THREE WEEKS LATER
FRIDAY

LIFE BECAME A LOOP AFTER THAT, and it was good.

I was comfortable.

I'd go to school, meet with my two friends and then be joined by Shoko and Geto.

Geto and I wouldn't talk, only on Monday mornings, where he would ask everyone what happened over the weekend.

Occasionally we'd share a glance however it was nothing more than that.

I was interacting with the guy I liked, and that's all that mattered.

This went on for three weeks, and it became a routine for me.

I felt that I was only living my life at school, and as depressing as that sounded, it was also secure and comfortable.

It was a guarantee that I would get to live a little.
Even though I wasn't living the life I wanted.

-

"Y/n!" Shoko called out as she caught me walking through the gates.

"What's up?" I asked her with my hand on my hip.

"Gojo has invited you over to his house tonight along with us, I really hope you can make it since this is a big one." Shoko looked proud.

"I'll be there, but what do you mean by this being a big one?" I tilted my head to the side.

"THIS one is a party, whatever you can think about will be there. Except like hardcore drugs." she joked.

"Well, I'll see you tonight then." I smiled at her as I joined the group once more.

"Excited for tonight Y/n?" (1) asked me.

I nodded and turned my head to look for Geto, instead my eyes landed on a group of snickering fan girls.

"We have to go to Gojo's house!"

"How will we get in?"

"Let's just say we are with that trio of try-hards over there."

I turned back to face my friends with an eye roll.

"The fan girls are going to try to sneak in tonight." I let them know.

"I'll tell Gojo about it, last time they snuck in it was a disaster I tell you." Shoko laughed.

Geto walks over to us and stands next to Shoko as he usually does and he greets us.

The look on his face showed that he was annoyed, and I wanted to ask him why.
However, we aren't that close yet.
Maybe it's worth a try.

"Why do you look annoyed?" I asked him.

He looked at me and I could immediately feel my fingers fidgeting at my sides out of nervousness.

"I just want these girls to shut up, but I could never say that to their faces." he sighed with his eyes closed, holding his hand on his forehead out of annoyance.

"You love the attention." Shoko grinned.

"I wish I could say I did." he laughed with her.

His eyes were closed as he laughed and I could honestly say he looked perfect.

This crush of mine is getting out of hand, I can't let it evolve into other feelings.

The good thing is that I actually started a conversation for once.

It wasn't a conversation, but tiny steps and good steps.

TINY STEPS.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS