Random Facts(Not a chapter)

Since idk how to add these facts to the story, here they are.

REMINDER: These are just my head cannons

•Velvet and Veneer did gymnastics, but Veneer was the much better one.
•Velvet and Veneer are Irish twins, so Veneer is 15 and Velvet 16
•KidRitz's actual name is Riley(f4erie you'll know who inspired that name)
•Veneer goes to therapy twice a week, but every time he goes, he just ends up talking about sparkles' death.
•Veneer is pan
•Veneer wears Veneers
•He also wore braces and headgear as a child.
•Veneer is 5'0, and Velvet is 5'8( I love myself a short king, also love myself a short king that is shorter than me soooo..)
•Veneers birthday is June 16th
•KidRitz/Ritz/Riley's birthday is 31st March(TWINSIES)
•Veneer snapped his neck while attempting to backflip
•KidRitz/Ritz/Riley is 5'5
•Veneer has extremely long hair and wears his hair in the bass clef mullet every day.
•Veneer is still in high school
•Ritz and Velvet dropped out
•Ritz is 17
•Ritz has a younger sister called Reece and a younger brother called Jacob(his entire familys nicknames named after snacks)
•Veneer can sing and dance extremely well without the trolls(as I mentioned in one of the chapters)
•Veneer was once in a relationship with a fan until the fan pulled a Jeff Gilloly(if you don't get the reference, bassically Jeff Gilloly is the ex-husband of Tonya Harding - a figure skater - and  smashed her opponents - I believe before she competed in the Olympics - knee with an iron bar.)
•Veneer can not physically walk in flat shoes due to being so used to heels
•Velvet is Bi
•Ritz is gay