Chapter 4

Ik fluff was requested but idk how to write fluff so I'll just do a flashback chapter where it's just a bunch of random flashbacks😔😍

oh yeah, also I think Trolls is set somewhere in the 80s so like 1985 ig so if Veneer is 15 in this that means he was born in 1970(headcanon not canon)  oh ew he's older than my parents but Trolls is like 100% set in the 80s I think idk

~

"Jeremy, Britney! Come down for dinner!" 

"..." 

"There are cookies!"

"..."

"That's it, I'm coming up there!"

The mother walked into the room to see her son, curled up into a ball, sobbing.

"Sweetheart, what's the matter?"

"Sparkles died." He said, his voice shaking. "A-and Britney flushed him down the toilet."

"Awh, I'm sorry sweetheart. Why don't you come down for dinner and I'll deal with Britney later, okay?"

~

"You're gonna regret telling mom."

"Leave me alone, Britney."

"I told you, it wasn't my fault sparkles died, he just jumped out of his tank."

"I know that's not true." The younger twin pouted.

Britney walked up to him and held his neck firmly. "Listen, Jeremy, he jumped out of his tank. That's all that happened and if you say otherwise, you'll regret it. Do you understand?"

Jeremy nodded and Britney released her grasp, her mood rising as she smiled. "Good. Do you wanna have a tea party?"

"Okay.."

~

"Mom, Dad! When I'm older I'm gonna go to Mount Rageous and be a famous singer!" Jeremy exclaimed excitedly.

"Pfft, you sound like a dying chihuahua when you sing." Teased the older girl.

"Britney, be nice to your little brother." The dad spoke.

"He's only younger by a couple of minutes," she argued.

"He's still younger and you need to set a good example."

"Yeah, Britney." Jeremy teased, clearly enjoying the attention.

"Well I'm gonna be a famous singer too and you're gonna be my backup singer because I'm better and I'm gonna be Velvet and you can be Veneer." she beamed.

"Why do I get the bad name?" he pouted and questioned his older sister.

"Because you're the backup singer, duh."

"Well my idea is better, you stole mine."

"Nuh-uh."

"Yuh-huh."

The siblings argued back and forth for a while but eventually got bored.

~

I'M SORRY I ACTUALLY CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE I FEEL SO BAD I'M SO SORRY.

PLEASE I NEED IDEAS