Chapter 3

"We could put it up for adoption then get rid of Sir Flounder." Ritz suggested.

"How dare you suggest such a horrible thing, Ritz!"

"I was just putting the suggestion out there, jeez..." Ritz rolled his eyes. "Maybe it's time to say goodbye to Gurt. I mean, he's not exactly the most... how do I say this? Brightest animal on the planet..."

Veneers jaw dropped. "Just because he's a bit slow doesn't mean he's not an amazing pet."

"More like retarded." Ritz snorted.

"What was that?"

"Hm? Nothing."

"Alright..." Veneer replied hesitantly.

"So.. are we just leaving it here?"

"That's the plan." Veneer said.

~

Ritz was in the kitchen making some breakfast; He ruined it the moment he poured water into the pancake mix.

"Guess whoooo~" Veneer smiled and covered Ritz's eyes.

"My extremely short boyfriend?" Ritz teased.

"I am not short!" Veneer pouted

"Veneer, you're 5'0, that's short."

"Says you you 5'5 dwarf."

"..."

"No comeback?"

Ritz bursts out laughing. "Veneer, I'm taller than you. How am I the dwarf?"

"..." Veneer rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I'm gonna go practice for my concert next week."

"I'm almost done with breakfast." Ritz added

"I have a meet and greet tomorrow." Veneer says

"What does that have to do with eating breakfast?" The taller boy raises an eyebrow.

"Ritz honey, i can't go to a meet and greet with food poisoning." Veneer jokes.

Ritz rolls his eyes. "Suit yourself. These pancakes are gonna be amazing."

"You can tell me that when you start throwing up in the middle of the night." Veneer blows him a kiss and leaves the room.

~

It was now the middle of the night(21:00 to be exact). I think you can already see where this is going.

As Veneer had guessed, Ritz threw up, and Veneer was woken up by the absolute horrid and putrid smell.

"You okay, Ritz?"

Ritz glared at him.

"Right, sorry, that was a stupid question. Of course, you're not okay." Veneer frowned. "I'll go get you a bucket, 'kay?"

Ritz nodded Veneer and slid off the bed and went to grab a bucket.

"Here you go. I told ya, you're gonna get food poisoning, but you didn't listen. What pyscho puts water in pancakes and pancakes aren't meant to be watery or wet, which means that they're raw."

"I think I get it." Ritz chuckled.

"Already off the bed now and go take a bath, you reek."

Ritz rolled his eyes and headed off to the bathroom.

~

After both of them had taken a bath and changed clothes and bedsheets, they both attempted to sleep but couldn't.

"I can't sleep." Veneer whispered.

"Just try."

Veneer rolled his eyes and tried to sleep.

~~

Idk why this chapter is so short. I need ideas in the comments please 😭😭😭😭 no nsfw because I say so

Redemption arc (Ritzneer POV)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara