Harbor.

Lando decided he needed to regroup with the Jaegerists or well anybody. As Lando was flying around using his ODM gear he realized that the Titans controlled by Eren were now killing Eldians too.

"You better have a damn good reason for this one Eren..." Lando thought.

Lando fell back to the barracks where he saw the remaining loyalists killing the last of the Titans using thunder spears. Lando joined in a little bit killing a few Titans but most of the work was already done, Jean led the troops well. Lando went to the clock tower because that was where everyone was grouping up.

While Lando got to the door of the clocktower Floch with the help of a Jaegerist was walking in.

"Glad to see you survived," Floch said.

"And it looks like you took a beating," Lando said.

Floch was injured with a bandage over his head.

"Yeah, it seems so," Floch said.

"I'll help him," Lando said to the Scout.

"Well, aren't you kind?" Floch said,

"I guess I am," Lando said.

Lando and Floch walked up the stairs and when they got to the top Jean and Oyonkopon and Yelena were there talking with a few other soldiers in the room.

"Floch! Lando!" The soldiers guarding the staircase said. "Are you okay?!"

"So, I heard while I was busy dying as the walls came down, you're the one who led the Titan hunt, Jean?" Floch said.

"So you two are alive," Jean said.

"Yeah, we are thanks for your concern," Floch said. "But I can't die just yet. Not during the moment of the Eldian Empire's return. It's time Lando."

Floch stumbled over to Yelena and put a pistol to her head.

"Yelena. Gather the volunteers. You're all under arrest." Floch said.

"What?!" Jean said.

Yelena didn't respond, she had a thousand-yard stare.

"What are you waiting for?" Lando asked.

Yelena got up and summoned the volunteers, who all showed up. Floch still holding his pistol called one.

"Do you pledge allegiance to the Eldian Empire?" Floch asked.

"You think that-" The man was saying before getting shot in the hand by Floch.

The volunteers started to gargle in pain holding his hand.

"Floch, stop it!" Jean yelled. "Don't shoot!"

"Relax, Jean," Floch said. "I'm just teaching them a lesson. He didn't grasp the situation he was in. But now this gets the message across. Now everyone knows what will happen if they speak up in the wrong way."

"Hey, just who the hell asked you to act like the boss around here?" Jean asked.

"Glad you asked, Jean!" Floch said. "Everyone, listen up! Ten months ago, Eren told me and Lando his plan! His plan was to make use of Zeke and seize control over the Founding! I gathered comrades using Lando's name to help Eren! And today, the plan succeeded! You volunteers have lost your leader! Including the military who backed you up! And now you'll also lose your homeland! All that remains would be the giant's footsteps thanks to the Rumbling! You've lost your reason for coming here, which was to revive your homelands! But, if any of you still wishes to lend your strength to the Eldian Empire, speak up here and now! We will take you in and accept you as our Eldian brethren!"