A BLOODY IDEA

Blood Brothers On Copper-9
Chapter 1
A BLOODY IDEA

After V2's 2nd defeat on Greed, V1 stood over his brother with the whipslash in hand.

V2: oh great another fucking arm lost, one things for sure you will never stop being a annoying fuck brother.

As V2 tried to escaped for the 2nd time he was met by a revolver aiming straight at his face.

V2: you motherfucker i dare you to pull that trigger.

There was dead silence for a few seconds before V1 finnaly decided to try and talk to his brother.

V2 got a pop up on his screen saying:
MACHINE V1 WANTS TO INNIATE CONTACT
ACCEPT OR DENY?

After a few seconds V2 finnaly decided to answer

ACCEPT<
DENY

...
V1: HELLO BROTHER
V2: what you wanna make fun me before you kill me? Real fucking nice of you brother.
V1: I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING
V2: oh really? Well if thats the case please pull the trigger that's torture enough for me.
V1: CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME
V1: AS YOU KNOW WE NEED BLOOD
V2: congratulations genious
V1: HAHA VERY FUNNY MR ARMLESS
V2: GO FUCK YOURSELF
V1: ANYWAYS AS I WAS SAYING WE NEED BLOOD, BUT THAT ANGEL GABRIEL AND OTHER THINGS HAVE BEEN A PAIN IN MY ASS STOPPING ME FROM REFUELING TO MAX
V2: And why are you telling me this?
V1: I WANT YOU TO HELP ME KILL GABRIEL ASWELL AS ASSIST ME
V2: ...

V2 stared at V1, if V2 could express emotions he would of had the most blankest expression as of right now.

V2: so let me get this straight... so you defeated me and stole my arm 2 times... and now you want me to become your slave and help you fuel and kill a angel.
V1: I MEAN PRETTY MUCH YEA
V2: fuck you
V1: IS THAT A YES
V2: FUCK NO, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I EVER FUCKING EVEN CONSIDER WORKING WITH A ANNOYING FUCK LIKE YOU
V1: NOT LIKE YOU HAVE A CHOICE DUMBASS, ITS EITHER THAT OR I SHOOT YOUR HEAD OFF
V2: ...

V2 stood there and thought for a moment.

V2: And what is your plan after we do kill the angel genius?
V1: THAT IS MY PERSONAL BUISNESS
V2: so you wont even FUCKING tell me what do we do after were done? Well that's just fucking lovely.

V2 looked at the burning sun as he thought again, was he really helpless in that moment? Did he really not have a choice? V2 thought about it for a minute straight, thinking of all the posibilites. If he did accept what would happen?

V1: I REALLY DON'T THINK ITS THAT HARD TO ANSWER A YES OR NO QUESTION

V2 looked back at V1 finnaly deciding on his answer.

V2: Fine, i will help you with your fucking stupid mission, BUT.. you better not fucking treat me like a slave or your fucking pet, if you do im gonna fucking tear your arm off then get my other ones back.

V1: ALRIGHT PISS BABY LETS GO THEN WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY
V2: Go fuck yourself.

After some time has passed, V1 and V2 have defeated the angel for the 2nd time. Despite all the challanges, the constant hate for one another, they were able to make it work somehow.
Gabriel layed on the floor in disbelief, having to fight one machine was hard enough but two machines is where he was starting to reach his limit. V1 and V2 were quietly staring at the angel as he was coughing up blood.

Gabriel: Twice!? Beaten by these objects... Twice! I've only known the taste of victory, but this taste... Is- Is this my blood? Haha- I've never known such... Such... relief..? I- I need some time to think... We will meet again, machine... and the same goes for that companion of yours.

Said Gabriel teleporting afterwards.

Gabriel: May your woes be many... and your days few.

V1 remembers that same thing being said in their first encounter, though V1 noticed it was alot softer this time, V1 wondered what was on Gabriels mind in that moment.

V2: So... you're telling me we came all this way and you just let him go?! Way to go brother, your prehistoric CPU never ceases to amaze me.
V1: THE ANGEL CAN TELEPORT... ALSO I THINK YOU COULD DO WITH BEING A BIT LESS ANNOYING DONT YOU THINK?
V2: Says the fuck who took my arm two times. The fact you made me assist you with only one arm is the worst part.
V1: FAIR ENOUGH

As V1 and V2 entered the elevator like the other 100 of times they had, they were beginning to wonder what was ahead of them. What comes after they arrive at their destination. What more was there? Was there anything? Only god could tell... but we all know that isnt the case this time.

TIME: 1:54 [S]
KILLS: 0 [S]
STYLE: 3254 [S]

RANK: [P]

V2 was the one who thought the most about this, was he just gonna get killed by his brother after everything is done? Is there really nothing he could do he wondered...

after awhile the brothers noticed they had been falling through the pit for quite some time now.

V2: can this thing go any faster? Like what the fuck it usually doesn't take this long.
V1: BE PATIENT ITS NOT LIKE YOU'RE GONNA STARVE
V2: quite the fucking contrary as the last charging station i refueled on was in wrath.

The brothers looked at the void they were falling through beneath them. Around 3 minutes have passed by now.
V2: I think your old ass hardware has started to affect the terminals brother.
V1: WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING MY SYSTEM IS SHIT EVEN THOUGH YOU PUSSIED OUT 2 TIMES
V2: Whatever you say grandpa.

All of a sudden the pit was starting to violently shake.

V2: The fuck?

The brothers pulled out their revolvers expecting some kind of enemy to appear. Out of nowhere a loud buzzing noise could be heard as the pit was starting to shake even more.

V2: Well it was shit knowing you, see you in eternity brother.
V1: IM NOT IN THE MOOD TO HEAR YOUR JOKES
V2: You don't even have a mood you're a fucking nikko-

Suddenly the buzzing and shaking got even more violent. The walls around the pit were visibly falling apart. A message appeared on both of the brothers displays.

ERROR:
- LEVEL NOT ACCESIBLE CURRENTLY
- REDIRECTING DESTINATION

The brothers finnaly saw the bottom of the pit, though it wasn't the hellish landscapes they were use to, the bottom was as pitch black as the void. One last message appeared before they met their unknown fate.

[NULL]

END OF CHAPTER 1