BLOOD AND OIL

It was pitch black. The brothers could not see anything, they were beginning to wonder if they had died.

SYSTEM CRASHED
REBOOT SEQUENCE REQUIRED

Though that was disproven as a familiar message popped up on both of the brothers displays.

BOOT UP SEQUENCE READY

FIRMWARE
  LATEST VERSION (2112.00.06)

CALIBRATION
  CRASHED
  NEW CALIBRATION REQUIRED

BEGINNING CALIBRATION

AUDIO...     OK

After calibrating their audio the brothers could hear a loud rush of wind.

VIDEO...      OK

V1 set his graphics to PSX trying to use little fuel as possible, as he was unaware if he took damage or not.
V2 on the other hand just set his graphics to PC.

The brothers still wondered where they were as the wind kept constantly rushing around them.

CALIBRATION COMPLETE
PRIMARY SETTINGS RESTORED

ALL SYSTEMS OPERATIONAL

BOOTING UP SYSTEM

After rebooting the brothers could finnaly see where had they ended up in. As the brothers optics turned yellow, what they had not expected was their first seeight being fucking clouds.

V2: WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?!?

V1 who was beside V2 looked at him wondering the same until they looked down.

They were in the fucking sky and falling... and they were falling fast.

V2: WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT WHERE ARE WE!?

The brothers from the looks of it appeared to be in a post-apocalyptic land as it appeared to have frozen over time. Beneath them was some sort of junkyard and some fallen apart buildings. Aswell as a familiar sight. That being the pit they were in a few moments ago. It appears it has fallen apart from impact.

V1: WELL THIS IS A INTERESTING SIGHT TO SAY THE LEAST

Though V2 didn't appear to respond with his classic sarcastic insults meaning where they were was not hell.

The brothers regained their composure preparing to land on their feet...

a very loud thud was heard that echoed through the nights. Despite constant wind and snow the loudest thing as of that moment was silence. V2 was the first to speak.

V2: Alright what in the ACTUAL FUCK was that.

MACHINE V1 WANTS TO INNITIATE CONTACT
ACCEPT OR DENY

ACCEPT<
DENY

V1 first looked around his sorroundings then at V2.

V1: WELL FROM THE LOOKS OF IT WHEREVER WE LANDED IS NOT HELL
V2: Yea no shit i can tell.

V1 noticed that unfortunately he was on 1 HP, whatever that was back in the pit had the same effect as those black holes back in hell.
V2 noticed this too wondering if V1 was in the same situation. This sparked a idea into V2's digital mind.

V1: IF YOU FUCKING TRY TO ESCAPE OR KILL ME I WILL FORCE YOU TO USE THE SLAB MARKSMAN FROM NOW ON

A idea was removed from V2's digital mind.

V2: yea yea i get it grandpa, im more concerned about where the fuck we are though.
V1: FIRST STOP CALLING ME GRANDPA
V1: SECOND I HAVE NO IDEA
V2: Alright if the pit is here maybe the terminal is aswell
V1: I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING

Inside the rubble a tune that both the machines recognized started playing, the brothers immideatly started digging under the rubble to find it.
They find the terminal mostly functional with a few scratches on its sides.
V2: damn this fucking thing could survive the big bang.

Is what V2 thought at first before noticing a crack on its screen. The terminals menu was jumbled up to the point where it was unreadable. Taking a closer look they noticed through the crack it was  also damaged from the inside.

V2: well never fucking mind.
V1: WELL SHIT

V1 started looking around his sorroundings once again, noticing the snow, sky and especially the clouds and planet in the skies. Though V1 and V2 were more worried about their current lack of fuel. It appeared that there was nothing alive in the area, was this place purely dead?

Suddenly a scream was heard from the distance, the brothers took notice in this and decided to investigate the noise, maybe hoping to even refuel. As they rushed towards the scream of terror a female voice was heard maniacally laughing. The brothers hid behind some junk peeking out to see the commotion.

??: And yet, i still feel nothing!

Though the brothers couldn't completely make out what it was it appeared to be another machine of some sorts. It had razor sharp claws and some yellow lights could be seen emiting from their head.

There was another Machine of the same sort behind it but what it said to the first one was too difficult to understand because of the storm. A moment later the first machine flew away. As it did the snow went everywhere. They noticed it had wings but unlike theirs it could actually use it to fly. The other machine said something and went away aswell afterwards.

V2: Aaaaaand we missed our chance
V1: NOT REALLY A GOOD IDEA
V2: And why is that?
V1: ...
V1: IM GONNA GO CHECK OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED OVER THERE

The brothers jumped over the rubble and went over to inspect the weird machines. They were smaller in size, their head was bigger and their plates were white. The brothers stood there wondering what kind of purpose did these machines had but mostly was that them making those noises. There was also a warning smybol displayed on its face.
As V1 touched the weird machine to inspect it suddenly it saw its health bar go up by + 1 HP

V1 noticed the black liquid all over the machines recognizing it as oil. V1 stepped back a bit puzzled as he never knew he could use oil also as fuel. The entire time it was on earth and hell it only ever fueled from blood. Never had it expected it could use other sources of fuel aswell to survive.

V1: HEY CHECK THIS OUT
V2: What is it.

V2 looked at V1 who took off the head of the machine and poured it all over his body. A few seconds later the oil was gone.

V2: Wait how the fuck?
V1: APPEARENTLY OIL ALSO WORKS AS A SOURCE OF FUEL FOR US

V2 puzzled just like his brother was took off a part of the machine but unlike his brother who could immideatly heal through his plates V2 had to manually refuel. As V2 tried to reach for the port where the charging stations usually would refuel him he noticably had trouble.

V1: NEED HELP?
V2: fuck off

...

V2: im gonna fucking kill myself.
V1: JUST GIVE ME THAT AND STAND STILL FOR A MOMENT
V2: I miss my fucking arms.

After some time V1 fueled back to 50 HP, while V2 only a quarter of the health he used to have.
Though they weren't back at full health it was still better than what they had a few minutes ago.
The brothers were still curios what those weird machines were. It was nothing like they had ever seen up until now.

V1: IM GONNA HEAD BACK TO THE TERMINAL

V2 crushed one of the machines head in his right hand before responding.

V2: Alright.

As they were walking back to the terminal they noticed that it was suddenly... not there anymore.

V1: WHAT THE FUCK
V2: What the FUCK?!

END OF CHAPTER 2