MISJUDGEMENT OF CAPIBILITES

V2: Open the fucking door you offbrand dishwasher.
Ron: It's prom night, no genocide robots allowed!
V2: I couldn't give two flying fucks, let me in right now or im gonna brake your fucking neck *V2 steps closer to the door*
Ron: like i said, no! *Ron says as he closes the door*

V2 stops the door before it could close with his knuckleblaster, slowly opening it.

Ron: uhhh!? *Ron stands there paralyzed wondering if this is his last day on Copper 9*

V2 enters and stares Ron dead in the eyes.

Ron: b-but w-we can m-m make an ex-exception!? *Ron is sweating on his screen*

V2: You know im kinda hungry right now.

V2 says as he starts walking towards Ron, Ron immediatley starts running for his life screaming as loud as he possibly can.

V1: CAN YOU NOT

V1 appears behind V2, he was done cybergrinding. He bought back the S.R.S cannon, Malicious railcannon and both of the nailgun variants. While V2 only had enough points to buy the overheat nailgun and eletric railcannon because skill issue.

V2: I think you should learn to take a joke brother, also why are you here?
V1: I WAS BORED
V2: Really? Or did you just want to ruin my day like you usually do.
V1: DON'T TEST YOUR LUCK. IM JUST HERE TO EXPLORE SO IM FAMILIAR WITH THE COLONY, WHAT ABOUT YOU?
V2: Also bored.
V1: I SAW YOU DIE AT WAVE 34 RAGE QUITING AFTERWARDS.
V2: ...

...

Rebecca walks by and kicks the small stack of books Uzi was standing to reach her locker, almost knocking her off.

Rebecca: Yeah, meeting Brad in an hour.

Uzi takes one of her books and throws it at Rebbeca

Rebecca: Can you imagine going to prom alone?

Uzi's book hits Braiden instead

Trevor: Ha, I'd be all like, "I don't deserve happiness."

...

Uzi sighs and goes back to pick up her book. While she's doing so she notices all the missing posters. She looks to her left to see a janitor cleaning up some spilled oil, then upwards to see a security camera glitching for a moment. It had a red symbol on it that looked just like hers.

She starts cackling like a evil witch from the medieval times and continues to do so while taking the posters to her room. Some where in the colony a red robot's cringe senses are tingling.

She enters her room to put them on the ceiling but to her shock, the papers that were on the ceiling before are now gone.

...

Khan had taken the papers down, he shuffles through them before he puts in a closet labeled "NORI'S KOOKY INSANE STUFF"

As he leaves he sees Uzi in the corner who turns to him. She starts running towards him angrily.

Uzi: My crazed ramblings! Stay outta my freaking room!

...

Meanwhile the brothers are walking through the halls, saving the layout of them at the back of their minds as they do.
Lizzy and Doll are walking towards Uzi's room. Lizzy keeps yapping about a whole lotta nothing to Doll not noticing the brothers infront of her. She accidentaly bumps in V2. She gets knocked backwards a bit but regains her footing.

She looks up at the red robot.

Lizzy: Hey! Watch where you're walking weirdo!

V2 just stares at her.