TAKE CARE

Uzi: Alright it should be working now!

Uzi says as she backs away from the terminal. V1 is the first to test it out.

V2: Fucking finnaly i almost thought i was gonna die of boredom.

V1 looks at his style points to see he only has 200 P. He looks at the weapons and sees the prices for them just like the first time he went to hell.

V1: IT MAY APPEAR THAT THE REBOOT ALSO MADE THE TERMINAL FORGET US AS WE NEED TO REBUY OUR WEAPONS
V2: Honestly im not fucking suprised at this point.
Uzi: uhhh, who are you talking to?
V2: My brother can communicate to me through messages. He's tried to do the same for you two but it didn't seem to work.
N: Woah that actually sounds cool don't you think Uzi!

Uzi just roles her eyes at the Dissasembly Drone. V1 looks at the arms and sees he can still equip the knuckleblaster and whiplash which he does.

V2: Honestly im not gonna even say anything just fuck you
N: uhhh is there some sort of problem...?
V2: You don't wanna know.
N: Oh ok!

V2 looks at N noticing for a machine he's quite childish and a bit too friendly. N's personality and behaviour reminded him that of a puppy. Its a bit weird for him to see a machine act like that, actually its weird for him to see anyone displaying that much emotion considering he has spent all his life in hell just slaughtering demons and other machines. He payed no attention to it but kept it in mind.

Uzi: Hey i think it's about time we get some answers. You guys just appeared out of like... THIN AIR and wanted me to fix your... weird machine arcade thingy?

V1: I THINK WE SHOULD NOT GIVE OUT TOO MUCH INFORMATION
V2: YEA YEA ILL JUST GIVE THEM THE BASICS

V2: Alright so you know that red shit humans have in their bodies?
V1: WOW GREAT JOB
Uzi: You mean, blood?
V2: Yea like i said red shit, we are war machines who use that as fuel.
N: Wha- wait you use blood as fuel?!

N asked in a very confused tone

V2: You heard me clear and well baby face or is your ear full of oil.
N: uhh i don't think so, im pretty sure Dissasembly Drones don't even-
V2: That was fucking sarcasm you overgrown microwave, anyways as i was sayi-
Uzi: Hey! Don't call N a overgrown microwave or baby face. Only IM allowed to call him that.

Uzi showed obvious feelings of anger towards V2, she was not happy at the fact some random machine was insulting her friend.

V2: What what's the problem?
Uzi: The problem is you insulting N! If it wasn't for me that stupid thing wouldn't even be working! So the least you could do is be nice!
V2: Oh please you have to absolutely be fucking with me, if it wasn't for me you would have reverted back to a fucking microchip.
V1: JUST STOP
Uzi: We could of handled that on our own?! We didn't need YOUR help.
V2: Something tells me otherwise eggplant.
Uzi: Bite me!

At that point Uzi was ready to throw hands, meanwhile V2 just stared down at her. Almost mocking her.

N: Woah okay things are getting a bit feisty, N said nervously come on Uzi let's just uhhh
Uzi: Whatever N let's just go!

As they we're leaving V1 put a hand on N's shoulder.

N: quietly No its fine... if you need anything we will be in the pod!

V2 watched as the two went inside of the pod, deciding to go outside afterwards.

After witnessing what just unfolded V1 did the hardest facepalm known to mankind. He went outside to talk with V2. V2 was sitting on the snow outside the corpse spire just looking at the sky. He heard familiar footsteps behind him.

V2: If you're here to scold me i couldn't give less of a fuck.
V1: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU COULDN'T GIVE LESS OF A FUCK? ITS REALLY EASY TO NOT INSULT SOMEBODY DUMBASS
V2: Why the fuck do you care? No seriously. First you BASSICLY enslaved me and now you're telling me to be nice? Seriously what's the big idea. Why are you the good guy all of a sudden?
V1: IDIOT THEY HELPED US FIX OUR TERMINAL. THE LEAST WE COULD DO IS BE NICE. I MAY BE A BLOODTHIRSTY MACHINE BUT EVEN I HAVE STANDARDS.
V2: Sure you do. Go tell that to the angel aswell as half of the residents of hell you murdered.

V1 just stared at his brother in silence who was still just looking at the sky doing pretty much nothing. V2 heard something heavy thrown next to him. He looked at his left to see his knuckleblaster arm.

...

He looked at the arm for a bit before looking at his brother.

V2: Is this some kind of fucking joke?
V1: NO, ILL ADMIT THAT THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING PRETTY SHIT FOR US FOR A WHILE NOW. YOU HAVE HAD TO DO EVERYTHING UP UNTIL NOW WITH ONLY ONE ARM. SO TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR YOU IM GIVING IT BACK. CONSIDER IT AS A SMALL PAYMENT FOR HELPING ME UP UNTIL NOW. ALSO THAT ARM OF YOURS IS KINDA SHIT AND NOT VERY MUCH USEFUL TO ME SO I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT LOSING IT

V1 stood there for a solid 10 seconds before going back into the spire. V2 took the arm looking at it, remembering the first time he fought V1. He reattached it. He started moving around the arm in multiple motions testing it around a bit, even doing a knuckleblast. Nothing has changed and it felt as if he had never lost it in the first place. V2 went back to looking at the sky afterwards. He didn't know what that was all about but he was just glad to finally have his arm back.

As V1 was going back to the terminal he had started to wonder had he really begun to change? It has only been maybe a couple days yet his brother insists he has been different. Even he admits that the only reason he spared V2 was for his own personal gain. All he ever wanted was blood. He was a machine built for war. War and nothing else. He thought about it long and hard yet found no answer. Letting it go for another day he walked up to the terminal. Looking at a button on it that said cybergrind. "Time to get to work" he thought to himself before pressing the button.

END OF CHAPTER