iii : is it cool that i said all that, is it chill that youre in my head?

'cause i know that it's delicate ◇

◇ 'cause i know that it's delicate ◇

☆ ☆ ☆

"so, basically, we actually confessed our love, like . . . four months ago. and we've been secretly dating ever since then. and we just announced our relationship." walker pitched.

"okay, but that's the most cliche dating trope ever in celebrities. we have to be original." i say.

walker rolls his eyes. "then what's your amazing idea?" 

"well, we can just say that we were, uh, totally in love with each other ever since we met, and just recently told each other. like . . yesterday." i shrug, and it almost looks like walker is a little red as i say it. "you know, give the fans what they're so convinced of?" 

"weren't you just saying yesterday about 'giving them false hope'?" walker remarks.

"this isn't false hope. they think it's real." i justify with a shrug.

"yeah, until we 'break up' in a few months." walker points out.

"whatever, it's better than your idea." 

"oh, you're just so sure of that, aren't you?" 

"yes. i am." 

walker glares at me, and before he can say anything i get another phone call. this time, it's from momona. 

i show walker. "well, now we can test out our story." i say, and answer the call, putting her on speaker.

"y/n! are you and walker . . . ?" she asks.

"yeah, we're together," i answer, glancing over at walker as i say this.

"oh my god! i owe leena $15." she gasps, and i see walker open his mouth in shock and irritation. i repress a giggle at his reaction.

"you made a bet?" i ask.

"yeah. everyone did. i think brady now owes xochitl $100," momona answers, and walker looks even more shocked now. "and, aryan has to give mckenna $20." she adds.

"wow, what amazing friends you guys are." i mutter.

"oh, whatever. when did you guys get together?" she changes the topic.

"uh, just yesterday. yeah." 

"oh, wow! how did it happen?"