viii : see you in the dark, all eyes on you my magician

big reputation, big reputation, ooh, you and me would be a big conversation

◇ big reputation, big reputation, ooh, you and me would be a big conversation ◇

☆☆☆

hii guys sorry for taking so long to upload a new chapter, a lot has been going on in my life recently. my birthday was the other day tho, so yay me!!! 🗣🗣

☆☆☆

2 weeks later !

it was the night of the premiere of my new movie. rightfully so, i was excited.

the movie had finished filming around nine months ago, so i had been long anticipating it—since i had yet to see the finished project.

walker, leah, aryan, dior, charlie, mckenna, and xochitl were all invited to the premiere because they were close friends to the cast—seeing as me and momona both played in the movie.

me and walker decide to arrive together; because of our 'relationship', and just because we wanted to.

walker had shown up 20 minutes ago, already ready.

i was still in my room, getting dressed.

i had on a sort of tight fitting purple dress with detailed embroidery and a slit down the thigh—(a/n: it can be whatever type of dress you want, this is just my sorta dream dress)—with some black boots with heels. i had also put on an assortment of silver necklaces on; a few chains, one with a peace sign pendant, because that had been a significant part of my character in the movie, and one with a pendant of the letter w—in which walker had decided to get me as a gift a week back, and i hadn't taken it off since. i had yet to see any remarks on it, but i was pretty sure that was because i didn't look hard enough for them.

"y/n, if you aren't quicker, we're going to be late. to your own movie." walker knocked on my door.

i looked to my door and called back to him, "i'm almost done, be patient!"

"i'm patient!" walker insisted. "can i come in?" he then asked, softer.

i rolled my eyes playfully, and then walked over to my door to open it.

once i do, i realize that i hadn't even seen him since he came over, and the only thing i'm thinking is, "damn, he looks good".

he's wearing a darker purple suit to match my dress, with a black undershirt. he has a few silver rings on, along with a necklace that had my initial on it.

after i fully examine him—examine maybe isn't the best word, but i did stare at him for a little longer than normal—i look back up to him, and he's looking me up and down. i didn't blush, by the way. my face was just hot because i needed to open a window, or something.

"i like your . . dress." he says, like in a daze, and then he makes eye contact with me again. "and, um, everything else."

"thanks. you . . too?" i reply, not sure how to respond.