𝕮⃟Hapter 32

»𝐶⃪32«
: THE ARRIVAL OF THE DRAGON LORD

• • •
Yun Zhao cleared his throat and sheepishly stepped forward to help the black cat untie the white silk.

Wu Mu shook its fur and transformed back into a child while muttering curses, kicking the white silk back to Qing Jiao.

Wu Mu, seeing everyone's attention on him, raised his chin with a stern expression and said, "What are you all looking at? Continue."

Yun Zhao sighed and, leading him, walked to Sun Yang's side, sometimes fearing that this child would one day be beaten up by someone and put in a sack.

With the interruption, Cheng Yi's previously prepared emotions disappeared.

Seeing this, Xun Su stepped forward and suggested, "Father, Sun Yang may have just had a breakthrough causing his aggressive temperament. Shouldn't we take him back directly?"

Cheng Yi pondered for a moment and was about to agree when he lifted his eyes and saw the huge beast that had roared at him earlier raising its front paw, carefully using its sharp claws to pick off the withered leaves stuck to Yun Zhao's shoulder.

Cheng Yi was momentarily stunned by the trust and care in its eyes.

He shifted his gaze back to the elegant and kind young man and asked, "I am Cheng Yi, the Chief of the Immortal Wolf Clan. May I know who you are, Immortal Lord?"

"Immortal Lord?" Qing Jiao, who was beside them, suddenly chuckled. "Cheng Yi overestimates him. He is called Yun Zhao, just an ordinary member of our clan who married into the Dragon Clan."

Cheng Yi looked him up and down after hearing this, and his tone became much lighter. "Thank you, Yun Zhao, for taking care of the child."

In the Immortal Realm, who didn't know that Ao Yu, the young master of the Dragon Clan, was seriously injured and had already left the Dragon Palace.

Thinking of this, Cheng Yi let down his guard. It would be much easier to do what he wanted to do...

Yun Zhao thought that the person in front of him was an elder, so he raised his hand to pay his respects. "Yun Zhao from Yuming Mountain, greetings, Chief."

He continued, "When Sun Yang wandered to Yuming Mountain, he was covered in injuries, so I took him in. He is very well-behaved, and it is not troublesome to take care of him."

He reached out and stroked Sun Yang's long fur. The little dog's majestic appearance was quite pleasing to the eye.

Xun Su frowned slightly upon hearing this and couldn't help but look at Cheng Yi. It seemed that this young man had no intention of letting Sun Yang leave.

Sure enough, Cheng Yi no longer beat around the bush and straightforwardly expressed his intention. "I've heard that the spiritual energy of Yuming Mountain has dried up, which may be detrimental to my son's cultivation. After bothering you for so long, we will take him back to our clan now."

As soon as these words were spoken, Sun Yang resisted and took several steps back, causing the ground to tremble under his weight..

The golden beast, with its crimson bloodlust fading from its eyes, turned its head to gauge Yun Zhao's reaction, anxiously letting out a habitual whimper.

Unfortunately, it forgot that it was no longer an affectionate little dog and couldn't produce the sticky and cloying coquettish voice. Instead, low and deep beast roars escaped its throat, startling a few unfortunate mountain sparrows.

Managing A Divine Beast Kindergarten In The Immortal Realmजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें