Episode- 17

Episode- 17
    Author’s POV:
          She chuckled and said, “Fine… fine… I won’t… now let me down..”
Adrian made her sit on the ground under the tree in the moon light with lake as a compliment… Adrian said, “I like it today… it’s so good to be with you..”
  Estella moved her hands through his hairs and said, “What’s good about today…”
   Adrian buried his head in her neck and lied her on the ground… he said, “Everything is good as you are here…”
   Adrian started kissing her neck, and Estella didn’t want him to stop… but she was scared of it as she has ever gone this far with anyone…
     She felt Adrian’s had going to her skin as he cross the border created by her clothing… she stopped his hand and said, “Adrian not here… and I am scared of it…”
   Adrian looked at her and his expression soften, he said to himself, “She is so pure and innocent… how lucky I got..” Adrian smiled at her and sat up and said, “Ok… then I will save you for some special day…”
    She hugged him from behind and said, “Don’t be mad at me… if you want take me just do it…” Adrian turned to her and saw her with tears… he somehow hated himself for letting her to tears..
    He said, “Hey… don’t cry.. I don’t mind….. I not mad.. just would be more exciting if we do it on our wedding night…” he hugged her and try to comfort her…… he smiled on her innocent mind… she has to became really precious to him in short period of time….
    She asked, “Adrian… what if your father won’t agree for the wedding…”
    Adrian said, “Don’t worry… I will make him agree.. after brother’s wedding I promise everything would be fine” he felt Estella hugging him more tightly, he felt something was wrong then he said to himself, “May be because of our wedding…. But I promise I will make it happen…”
         The next day,
          Adrian  was in the market area with John… John asked, “where are we going?”
    Adrian said as he was observing his surrounding, “We are not going anywhere but we are here to look….”
     Adrian noticed clear confusion on John’s face… Adrian said, “We caught one spy, I am sure there must me more…”
    John whispered, “So… we are here for the spy’s… how you care… like you are helping your brother… that’s not you..”
   Adrian smirked and said, “I only act if I care…. and this thing is making me angry…. And worried about  father…”  John followed Adrian the whole way… Adrian was observing each and every person and detail for hours already…
     Adrian was now looking at the action’s of the man, he said, “John take him… don’t let anyone know it’s us… silently remember…”
    John said, “But his actions are as normal as possible… I think he is a commoner…”
   Adrian looked at John and John nodded…
    Few minutes later,
    The man was un+tied in front of Adrian in a cave… they manage to take him in secret place… The man asked, “why did you brought me here?...”
   Adrian said, “I am a Prince… so disrespectful…”
     The man was sweating and asked, “Your highness… I am sorry…  what crime I committed that I am here like this…”
   Adrian smirked and said, “Enough of this act…. I know you are a spy…. Who is your master…”