Episode-103

Episode-103

    Adrian’s POV:

        I was standing on a small hill and I can see this metal gate, but it’s well hidden, Estella is here according to the sources..… I don’t care how many I kill, I am ready to destroy this whole place of hundreds of people… I want my Estella back… and in my arms… I want my Ella back..

  Brother Lionel was with me, he said, “Adrian… are you sure you want to invade it… I am there are civilians…. If we just wait for Tristan to surrender…”

  I turned to brother and said, “these people are worst… and I want you to break the wall from the other side of the city… go!” Brother looked at me and then nodded…  Tristan… you will pay… "Estella, just wait a few more moments. I will be there…..

   Estella’s POV:

As Tristan left, I was alone in the room. The maids closed the door in front of me, leaving me alone in this room. I rushed to the closet, pulling a much lighter dress as I was wearing this blood-soaked wedding dress.. after I was done dressing, I looked around the room for a sharp object… there must be something…. I need to escape before any of them finds me…I hate Tristan and I can’t forgive Adrian… I loved him but what Adrian did to me is still in my mind… I can’t live like this… I just want peace now…

    I went through the jewelry box and noticed a long hair pin….. yes, I can use that… I found two of them similar shape… metal…. They are some kind of metal… this makes it even better… a weapon.. I promise today I am killing a person for the last time… or maybe I will more than one….
    I knocked on the door, hoping for someone to open it for me… but no one opened it.. I am locked here…. I know Tristan ordered not to open the door…. I need to act… I screamed pretending to be in pain as I sat on the floor, “Ah!!.. IT HURTS… please help… ah!!!”

    After a few minutes, the maids opened the door in worry, and the maids made me look at them asking something… the one who can speak English said, “what is wrong with you?” I moved my hand and inserting the hair pin neck of one of the mid… rest of them grasped..

   My hands were bloody… I said, “let me out.. or die..” One of them tried to grab my hand, but I twisted her hand and made her face the ground, overpowering her body and inserting the hairpin in her neck, killing her…

  I said, “do you think I am this easy… I was trained with your master….” The maid said, “door… door is that way…” I smirked…

    I rushed out of the door and locked it from outside… no one can inform Tristan about my escape…

     I noticed the guards rushing somewhere, there is under attack, so he must me rushing there… I hide behind the pillar and let him come close… I can’t believe I am doing these things again….. as the guard was close enough, I made him fall, making my leg an obstacle  since the guard was in a hurry. I sat on his back and inserted the hairpin deep in his back side of neck… I screamed as I pulled it out again… I was breathing heavily….

  I searched the guard and found three draggers and a sword… good… I took those and hid them in my clothing…. I rushed out of the castle… the guards are everywhere around dead… Adrian…. His army did this… I am glad in some sense…