Episode- 57

Episode- 57

Estella's POV:

The next day,

I can't eat anything, and I feel tired... I am throwing up from morning... so I decided to curl in bed... I was about to drift in sleep when I heard the door open..

I saw Adrian in a very bad moon with some maids behind him... I was about to get up but signaled not to... but I still sat up..

The maid placed the trays on the table and left as they closed the door..

Adrian walked to me and sat in front of me as he pulled the chair.. he asked, "Are you planning to hurt this child by starving... I won't forgive you if something happens to my child..."

My grip tighten around the comforter... Why cares for the child.. forget about my baby... don't get attached to it Adrian,,

I replied, " Your majesty, I won't harm my own child..... but I can't eat anything... I am throwing up... so...please don't jump on conclusion..."

His eyes soften,, he passed me one of the trays and said, "Then eat something light.. like fruits.."

Why is he forcing me to eat... Just mind your own problems..

I replied, "I don't feel like eating.. please don't force me your majesty... I just want to rest..." I tried to put the plate aside, and maybe he was going to stop me when I crashed into his chest.. he attempted to save the plate and stop me from falling... and out of sudden I was in his arms, my chest was sticking to his and my eyes were gluing to him..

I can see he was surprised as me, but I saw something different as well... I hear the plate falling as he let it go.. and his lips landed on mine.. he was kissing me, it is soft.. without anger.... I got to senses and tried to move away.. but I felt my wrist in his hand as he pushed me down on bed...the kiss was long.. at one point, I was lacking air...then I felt him going to my neck and collar bone... I griped on the sheet as I was trying to control myself... I should push him away.. but he will get angry... What if he harms the baby... no... I will endure it till he is gentle. There is no use in making him angry...

I closed my eyes and said to myself, "why my body liking this... no.. I hate this... I am enduring this for the child... yea.. but why my body betrays me..." I heard the door knock... soon, and I found Adrian moving back.. I slowly got up and fixed my clothing.. thank god... someone interrupted it..

Adrian looked at me last time and walked out of the room.. I sigh...

On the day of Banquette,

I saw the dress in my room, this is the most expensive fabric I have ever put on my body... but I don't want to attend this, but I can't stop this.. I can't reject this..

Soon, I find myself fully dressed... I touched my belly and said to myself, "I don't know weather's it's good or not... but baby, I will try to protect you..."

There is still time to reach.. I rested on the bed.. Beth walked in with tea.. she said, "My Lady... we will be leaving in 30 minutes..." I nodded.. Beth left..

I took a few sips and tried to get comfortable, but I felt it weird on the bed.. like something is there... I lifted the sheet, and I found a blue flower with a chit... The blue flower has something red on its petal... it's blood.. Tristan....

Tristan's word from years ago rings in my head, "Ella...I don't think the letter on birds or messengers work.... Anyone can manipulate them... for you and I.. we need to find something different, more romantic... How about a flower.. if I need to talk with you secretly or love you secretly.. I will send you blue flowers, it's your favorite color.. so you can know it's only yours..." I used to keep a straight face and said, "Tristan.. we need to get revenge first.. before this love of yours..... we are in no state to send love letters. We are together every time.. I can contact you when I need help.." Tristan laughed and said, "Fine.. fine... I understand.. then I will send you a blue flower blood soaked..." he laughed, and he was joking.. I smirked..

As I see the blue flower in my hand now.. I remember Tristan, I remember his words from the past.... he send this.. I said to myself, "He escaped..." I spotted a small piece of paper..... it read '... I know it's you and hope you understand it's me who send this.. wait for me... I will take you today.. I will free you from that hell... my dear...'

I hid the letter and sat on the bed again... I am sweating.... Tristan is here...