Episode- 80

Episode- 80

   Adrian’s POV:

               I was tapping my hand on the table, I am so angry that I can burn this place down into aches, this women is standing at the corner of the room… she is in terror, her child is hugging her leg…. They are scared of me and the soldiers. I looked at this young child barely 4 to 5 years old… Some part of me became more angry as I thought about my child, who just died before having his or her chance to breathe…

      The women pleaded, “Sir…. Please… I don’t know who you are … but please spare us…” I ignored her, and I am waiting for someone… I won’t hurt someone who has done nothing wrong..

   After a few minutes, I heard the door open, and the man seemed to be unaware of us. He said, “is the food ready?” he turned as he got on his feet. I want to kill him.

         He said, “spare me.. my lord…” John put his sword near his neck.

    I said, “a lowly trader who supplies fruits…" You are Payne, am I right?” he was sweating…

     I said, “you did a crime  that deserves death… You stole helped the traitors not once but many more times.. do you know what your greed for a few gold coins cost?”  he was frozen.

   The woman said, “leave my husband… he did nothing..”

   I looked at the man, and he helped Tristan. If he didn’t sell information and himself to Tristan, then the loss could have been prevented. I can’t take this. My child died because of a few gold coins..

    I said to Payne, “you have a son too… Should I kill him? Because of you, my unborn child died…..” he immediately said, “no… kill me but leave then… I made a mistake.. please…”

   I chuckled out of anger, I turned to the woman and walked to her.. she was in tears and trying to hide her child…. Her husband was begging me to stop.
    The women pleaded, “sir… please.. don’t do anything to my baby…” I smirked as I looked away. I asked the woman, “my women must have begged that man to stop from  killing our unborn child… but he killed it and almost killed her too…. Your husband helped them to escape of Pride Kingdom, then helped them here…. what should I do?” she went silent… I said, “but I am not like them… I won’t your child… but Payne will die….”

    I looked at the child, he was looking at me… I don’t think he understands what’s going on.. but he is scared. I turned to Payne… he said as he looked down, “the… 3rd General of Pride Kingdom asked me to do this… he also helped that man named Tristan and others with money…. I told you all  I knew…  Please spare my family….. please….” Betrayal…. That’s only rang in my mind. Betrayal by own people is worst…

       I heard the child saying, “don’t… don’t hurt.. father…”   I looked back to see the child on his knees.. he is so small but begging. He called that man ‘father’…. I didn’t get this chance… neither did my Ella could listen to our child calling her mother… fait is really unfair…. Our hope and dream shattered before even coming to real…
.
        But now… I will not leave anyone at ease… I will haunt them, all of them…. from the General to Tristan and his men…. I turned to Payne and said, “you don’t deserve to be father of this child… you got on his knees to protect you, while you participated in killing a innocent soul like him…” Payne looked down and cried..

    I said, “I want this family to move out of my kingdom and Pride Kingdom…. They should leave before the sunrise… if I see any of you again or you crossed the borders, then your heads will be off our shoulder..” I walked out of this small house….