1.11 School Prince x School Bully

"What's wrong with you?" The physical education teacher saw someone falling to the ground and hurriedly stepped forward to check.

Probably because the impression that the original owner liked to bully others was too deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, most of the students in the class also stayed away from him. When Jiang Jiamian fell, no one except the physical education teacher and Liu Qing dared to come forward.

Fortunately, there was a sandpit in front of him. Jiang Jiamian's fall didn't hurt, but stars kept popping up in front of his eyes, "I'm dizzy."

"Then let your classmates take you to the infirmary!"

The physical education teacher was unambiguous. Although he knew the 'good' reputation of this student, but now when Jiang Jiamian fainted, he as a teacher couldn't just sit back and watch.

"I'll come."

Jiang Jiamian felt a third person approaching, and a voice that was so cold that there was no fluctuation sound above his head.

"It's the male god..." There was another murmur all around.

Liu Qing, who was supporting Jiang Jiamian, looked up and saw that it was Qi Yan. He was surprised and spoke without thinking, "No, I'll just send the boss there -"

Qi Yan didn't even look at Liu Qing, he directly interrupted him and just stared at Jiang Jiamian.

Jiang Jiamian, who knew very well what kind of person Qi Yan was, seemed to feel a sense of oppression from that gaze, and raised his hand towards him, "Then I'll trouble you, classmate Qi Yan."

Qi Yan was very satisfied with his attitude but his face was still cold. He reached out his hand to gently pull Jiang Jiamian up, and his arms hugged his waist.

Such an ambiguous movement made Jiang Jiamian subconsciously want to move, but he noticed that Qi Yan's fingers suddenly pinched the flesh on his lower back.

Jiang Jiamian: "..."

Fuck!

The physical education teacher looked at Qi Yan with a comforting look on his face, this student was calm but 'attentive' in helping Jiang Jiamian walk towards the infirmary, "Qi Yan not only has excellent academic performance, but he is also a very considerate person. You must learn from him!"

This time, not only the girls were dumbfounded to see that Qi Yan would help Jiang Jiamian, but even the boys were a little surprised.

"The school prince is so kind, even helping people like Jiang Jiamian. So he looks cold on the outside, but he is actually soft on the inside?"

"Well, haven't any of you noticed that although Jiang Jiamian is not pleasant, doesn't his face look good? I didn't pay attention before, but now when he is with Qi Yan, he doesn't look as inferior as other boys."

"Hahaha, your focus is too strange, isn't it? Jiang Jiamian is so domineering, how can he look good?"

Fang Lan listened to the jokes of the people around her and stared at the backs of Qi Yan and Jiang Jiamian in the direction of the infirmary in silence, with an unnatural look on her face.

Is it an illusion? Why does she think that the posture of those two people is so dazzling, they are obviously two boys, so this should feel normal.

"Could you please loosen your hand a little bit?" Jiang Jiamian, who was already far away from the eyes of many onlookers behind him, couldn't help but turn his head and glance at Qi Yan, "I am a patient."

Even without looking, he knew that his waist must have been pinched purple by this villain.

"A patient." Qi Yan nodded slightly as if he was convinced, "You're right."

"Yes, I'm even dizzy - hey, hey, what are you doing!"

Qi Yan just retracted his hand, but before Jiang Jiamian breath a sigh of relief, he turned around and picked him up.

Just as Jiang Jiamian was about to struggle, he heard Qi Yan lower his head suddenly, and whisper in his ear, "If you move again, it will be bad if my hand slips and throws you out."

Jiang Jiamian, who felt like a salty fish, didn't move obediently, but in his heart, he took out his small notebook and made another note for Qi Yan.