1.13 School Prince x School Bully

The strong feeling of being stared at, even when Jiang Jiamian was half asleep and half awake, made him open his eyes in a flash.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he met Qi Yan's eyes that hid danger and madness. Jiang Jiamian was startled. "What!?"

Qi Yan instantly turned his eyes away and looked at the table. He gestured at soy milk and eggs. "Eat."

When he looked back at him, his eyes returned to their standard coldness.

Jiang Jiamian couldn't help but raise his hand and rub his eyes. He just woke up, so he saw it wrong?

No, not possible.

After all, Qi Yan is a deep-seated person, so it is normal to show that kind of look.

But even now, he still doesn't know what Qi Yan wants to do to him.

Isn't he secretly paying attention to the heroine An Xinya? From the plot, it is clear that he is possessive of her. He has no other involvement with the original owner other than a warning to stay away from An Xinya.

What's going on now?

Isn't it too strange?

In particular, Jiang Jiamian felt that he couldn't tell whether Qi Yan was doing this series of actions with good intentions or malice.

He sent him to the infirmary and bought him food, but he also threatened him and held a knife to his throat.

Jiang Jiamian planned to have a subsequent encounter with Qi Yan, get close to him, and even hook up with him in order to complete the mission. But this does not mean that he can accept that all these plans have changed from an active approach to being passive now.

It seemed that everything was out of control, and all the initiative was taken into Qi Yan's hands.

He couldn't even figure out what Qi Yan wanted to do, which made him feel unsure about how he should proceed.

Seeing him lying there in a daze, Qi Yan reached out and took an egg into his hand, "Do you want me to feed you?"

Jiang Jiamian looked at him slowly and suddenly smiled, "Okay."

What is he so confused about?

Since Qi Yan's thoughts were difficult to guess, he just had to turn from passive to active, continue to approach him, and seduce him according to the plan. It was best for Qi Yan to be equally unable to guess what he was thinking.

Qi Yan's hand holding the egg tightened slightly, and there was a crisp click.

He didn't expect that Jiang Jiamian would agree so shamelessly, but after the words were spoken, Qi Yan could only pick up the eggs in his hands with an expressionless face.

Jiang Jiamian was very pleased with his surprised appearance but having to hold it in. When he discovered this, he suddenly became interested and became even more shameless.

When Jiang Jiamian saw that the egg in Qi Yan's hand was finally peeled off by Qi Yan slowly, he raised his chin, opened his mouth, and moved his face towards Qi Yan's hand.

Humph, aloof?

Cold-hearted?

No matter what he is like, he can pretend, Jiang Jiamian will accompany him to the end to see who can't resist it first.

Qi Yan's eyes fell on Jiang Jiamian's beautifully shaped lips that opened towards him. His gaze deepened and he almost couldn't hold back.

At this moment, he felt very clearly that there was a kind of desire in his heart that was screaming crazily as if an uncontrollable beast was about to break out of the cage.

Qi Yan lowered his eyes, covering up all his emotions, and slowly brought the egg to Jiang Jiamian's mouth.

Jiang Jiamian took a bite, revealing the egg yolk inside, and raised his eyebrows slightly, "I don't like eating egg yolks, how about you eat it?"

Qi Yan looked at the one bitte taken by Jiang Jiamian, his adam's apple slid up and down twice.

Is Jiang Jiamian really fearless, or is he just pretending to be stupid, daring to tease him like this?