1.19 School Prince x School Bully

Jiang Jiamian struggled hard and tried to get up, "Hey, my parents..."

"You said outside just now that you are living alone." And when Qi Yan came here after Jiang Jiamian last night, he didn't come in rashly because he didn't understand the situation.

But he also made preparations for tonight.

He has already asked his neighbors and confirmed that Jiang Jiamian lives alone all year round.

Jiang Jiamian: "..."

"As expected of the host. The hints mixed in before were spot on." The system nodded in approval.

Jiang Jiamian said with eyes closed, "You may not believe it, but I didn't mean it this time."

He didn't think so much at this time, and he also didn't expect Qi Yan to be so sharp.

"Please let me go." Seeing that he couldn't break free, Jiang Jiamian had no choice but to give up the struggle. He softened his tone and looked at Qi Yan, who was pressing on him and trying to take off his clothes.

His eyes were watery, and he seemed to be truly frightened and begged.

Qi Yan's movements paused for a moment.

Jiang Jiamian seemed to see hope and kept trying, "As long as you let me go, I promise not to get close to An Xinya again! I know you like her, and I will never - uh, uh, uh!"

As soon as these words came out, Qi Yan, who was already a little soft-hearted and was hesitating whether to let him go temporarily, suddenly turned cold and blocked his mouth.

With a crisp sound, Qi Yan, who originally just wanted to take off his clothes, violently tore off Jiang Jiamian's shirt.

"Uh!" His chest was pressed and his mouth was blocked. Jiang Jiamian felt it was getting more and more difficult to breathe, and his eyesight turned black.

The man on his body, for some reason, seemed to be ignited with overwhelming rage, tearing and biting his lips and tongue fiercely.

"Hmm!" Just when Jiang Jiamian felt that his eyes were about to fall into darkness due to suffocation, a faint chill coming from between his legs gave him a jolt, and he suddenly sobered up a lot.

"Qi Yan!"

As soon as Qi Yan let go of his mouth, Jiang Jiamian glared at Qi Yan with red eyes, "I have many brothers inside and outside of our school, if you continue, I will make you look good in front of them!"

Qi Yan looked cold and indifferent, not even intending to stop the movement of his hands, "I am already good-looking."

Jiang Jiamian: "..." Who gave you the confidence to be so narcissistic?

Could it be that Qi Yan saw that he was trying to refuse but was not really refusing?

No, it's not possible.

Jiang Jiamian's acting skills have been honed in countless small worlds. Except for the system that knows the details, no one can guess his true thoughts. And even the system only knew about it because he had always taken the initiative to reveal that side of him.

Jiang Jiamian was sure that he must look flustered and uneasy now.

Either Qi Yan sees through it or has no scruples when he gets crazy.

He was leaning towards the latter option, otherwise, Qi Yan wouldn't have done something like kidnapping the heroine.

But now, looking at it, what does he think about the heroine is the question.