1.25 School Prince x School Bully

He stood up with his arms crossed, returning to his expressionless and indifferent posture, "As for the second child, you will give birth to it by yourself, and you will have to raise it by yourself."

Jiang Jiamian didn't want to get involved, at least it wouldn't be his business to raise the second child to be a useless person.

There is no limit to making money, and it does not mean that you will become rich if you ignore your children day and night.

It also requires talent and ability, and even some kind of level of vision.

But the original owner's parents didn't realize this.

They still feel that whoever raises children can replace the role of parents and their only job is to make money.

Raising children is the parent's responsibility, but they choose to leave it to others, instead of recruiting professionals to manage their small shoe factory.

Jiang Jiamian felt it was sad and ridiculous. He couldn't change the stubborn ideas of the original owner's parents, and he didn't bother to try to change them.

Liu Lan was stung by his indifferent expression, and stepped forward to hold his arm, "He is your younger brother! What's wrong with the elder brother taking care of his younger one? Besides, I have discussed with your father that even if you don't study well, as long as you are willing to take good care of your brother now, the family's property will be half of yours in the future."

Jiang Jiamian smiled at her, worried that she was a pregnant woman after all, he did not say anything to Liu Lan, looked past her, and spoke to Jiang Zhiguo, "I don't need it. You can raise the baby by yourself."

Jiang Zhiguo was so angry that his whole body trembled and he shouted angrily, "This house is also my property! Since you said you don't need it, get out!"

Jiang Jiamian nodded lightly and bypassed them.

"Jiamian!" Seeing that he was really intending to leave, Liu Lan wanted to catch up with him.
However, Jiang Zhiguo directly grabbed her outstretched arm. "Don't stop him! Let him go! If he leaves, don't come back again!"

Obviously, in Jiang Zhiguo's view, this was an unusual occurrence, just a quarrel, the same as before.

Jiang Jiamian is so stubborn, but when it comes time to spend money, doesn't he have to come back obediently?

Jiang Jiamian didn't even bother to pack his things and only put the bank card in his pocket.
Inside is the only property he has now - a little money he got from the other party after he wrote the essay yesterday.

Jiang Jiamian felt that based on the standard of his writing and ideas, which was not limited to small-world thinking, the asking price was too low.

But there was nothing he could do. This was the first time he had taken an order in this world, and if the direct asking price was too high, it was estimated that no one would place an order at all.

Yesterday, Jiang Jiamian needed money for food urgently so he chose this method. How could he have thought that after not getting out of bed all day, even the food was fed to his mouth by others?

He has to say that there is some truth in saying that is better to find someone to hug golden thigh and have a powerful backer.

As soon as Jiang Jiamian opened the door, he came face to face with Liu Qing and was a little startled. "What are you doing standing at my door?" You scared me!"

When he opened the door, he almost bumped into someone. Jiang Jiamian thought it was Qi Yan. After all, Qi Yan said yesterday that he would come again today.