1.14 School Prince x School Bully

"Throw it away if you don't want to eat it." Qi Yan took back the egg with a cold face, picked it up with his fingers, and pulled out the yolk. It was sent into the trash can.

Jiang Jiamian raised his eyebrows. "It's shameful to waste food."

Could it be that he had guessed wrong, that Qi Yan didn't have that kind of worldly desire for him?

So what on earth is Qi Yan doing now?

"Since you're fine, just eat by yourself." Qi Yan glanced at the remaining egg and soy milk. "I'll go back to class."

Jiang Jiamian didn't stop him.

He won't go too far at the beginning. If he goes too far, it will directly offend Qi Yan and will be counterproductive.

However, Jiang Jiamian didn't know that Qi Yan, who came out of the infirmary, didn't go back to class at all. Instead, he went all the way into the bathroom and quickly closed the door.

He looked at his ruffled pants with a dark face for a long time, then suddenly clasped his hands on the wooden board of the cubicle, with countless repressed madness brewing in his eyes.

Jiang Jiamian, this guy dares to tease him, does he know what will happen?

It was already noon when Jiang Jiamian came back from the infirmary.

"Boss! Are you okay?" As soon as Liu Qing saw his figure, he hurriedly came up to meet him.

"It's okay." Jiang Jiamian waved his hand.

In fact, he was fine after eating at that time, but he just didn't want to go to the last two classes. After all, he had been a fast traveler for many years, and he was no longer a real high school student, so he didn't want to sit in the classroom boringly and listen to classes.

What's more, this also fits the original owner's personality of skipping classes.

"Let's go to the cafeteria for lunch."

Jiang Jiamian had already thought of going to the cafeteria last night to swipe his meal card for lunch today, because the original owner's parents supplied the meal card directly on time every month, and the original owner didn't eat much in the cafeteria, so there is still money in it.

He can go to the cafeteria to eat, but unfortunately, he can't take it out because the school only issues meal card refunds at the end of each semester.

In the evening, the money for writing articles for him also arrived, so he had to go hungry last night and this morning, which was originally a clear arrangement.

But he really didn't expect that kind of situation would happen in the morning - physical education class.

"Eat at the canteen!? Boss, are you sure? Didn't you say it was pig food?" Liu Qing looked at Jiang Jiamian in disbelief, as if he heard wrongly.

"Ahem!" Jiang Jiamian remembered what the original owner had said because he disliked the food in the canteen, and wanted to beat his soul.

"Occasionally, it's fine to change the taste!"

Because the original owner rarely ate in the canteen, the money in the meal card was sufficient.

Jiang Jiamian unceremoniously served himself two large plates of the most expensive meat dishes, eager to make up for all the food he hadn't eaten.

When the students saw the school bully in the cafeteria, they immediately retreated. Except for Liu Qing who was following him, several tables around him were vacated by tacit understanding.

Others avoided him as if they were afraid of accidentally offending him.

"Hey, it's more spacious this way, it's good that they know their place."

Liu Qing was very happy and sat down opposite Jiang Jiamian.

Creak, creak, creak.

Because of the quiet surroundings, the sound of shoes hitting the ground was particularly noticeable.

The people around him subconsciously looked towards the source of the sound and were stunned.

They saw that Qi Yan, who was also famous in the school, but unlike Jiang Jiamian who was the school bully, but because he was the school's top student, actually held a dinner plate in his hand and pointed straight towards Jiang Jiamian.

Qi Yan stopped firmly beside Liu Qing, lowered his eyes slightly, and looked at Jiang Jiamian opposite, his voice was as calm as water, "Can I sit here?"