Chapter 1

Reader POV

Laying on the couch you scroll endlessly through various channels desperately trying to look for something interesting to watch. It had been a hard day at work and all you wanted to do was lay on the couch and go into a sleep coma. After a few minutes of searching through some shows you gave up.

"You know what?" You said out loud to yourself. "I'm just gonna take a nap."

Setting the remote control back on the table you wrap yourself up burrito style with a blanket and get yourself nice and comfortable and soon you fall asleep peacefully on the couch. But as you dozed quietly on the couch a group of cold intruders let themselves in.

Trolls POV

Troll village was buzzing with excitement. It was only a week until the twentieth anniversary of the Trolls escaping the Bregans. A week before they throw the biggest, loudest and craziest party in Troll history.

But that was until a crack in the sky appeared out of nowhere. It was located in the middle of the village and hung in the air making odd crackling and noises.

Trolls gathered around in large circles, whispering amongst themselves in worry. Soon one troll in particular started to push through the crowd needing to get a better look at what was happening. It was king Pepp and Squinting at the crack in space king Peppy picked up a nearby branch and started to poke at it violently. After nothing happened after a few moments he stopped.

Peppy turned around to face the crowd and opened his mouth to say something when he was suddenly sucked into the vortex.

A moment of silence followed before a blood curdling scream sounded rippling through the silence.

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!" Screeched a red headed troll crawling at their face.

Soon everything turned into a mad race to get away as fast as possible from the crack. But as they did the rift started ripping itself apart and was now a huge gaping hole that pulled anything near it inside.

Troll after troll would slip or trip over each other and fall into its mouth.

"Don't worry Mr Dinkles I'll keep you safe." Said a big blue troll to his pet worm.

"Mew" replied Mr Dinkles.

Unfortunately he wasn't looking where he was running and stumbled to the ground. Almost immediately Mr Dinkles was taken away by the force of the rift. Just before he was lost forever he said in quite a deep voice "I knew this was how it would end." His owner soon followed him through the crack.

A minute later most of the trolls had been swept away and the few remaining survivors remained in hiding. The rift began to settle down but remained where it was.

The Trolls that had gone through the rift were in a kind of worm hole. They went up, down and even flipped over a few times with bright colors everywhere.

One by one they came to the end of the tunnel and landed on the ground. The very soft and cold ground. Shaking the dizziness off the Trolls stood up and took in their new surroundings. As far as the eye could see there was a thin layer of white powder, there were clumps of the stuff on the trees as well.

One of the Trolls went up to the white stuff and picked some up and unknowingly made the first Troll snowball.

"Hey look at this!" He said proudly holding the snowball in his hand. Another Troll turned around smiling only to get a snowball in the face sending the Troll at least a foot back.

King Peppy walked to the front of the group and looked at the snow. It was quite cold outside and their lack of snow appropriate clothing made that even worse. If they didn't find somewhere warm to wait for better weather they could freeze to death.