Chapter 10/future plans

Standing outside you watch the coronation of princess Poppy who was now referred to as Queen Poppy. You smiled. You couldn't believe that not even a day ago you had been in a cell while your friends were to be eaten. That didn't mean that you forgave them for what they did though, especially that god awful chef. Lucky the king had enough sense to see that error of his way and banished her from the Town and Troll village forever. He had earned your approval as an ok king.

"Good riddens to bad trash." you had said.

Hand resting on your shiny sword you searched for said King. you didn't want to take the sword without returning it.

Once you have located him with Bridget close by you walk up politely. Bridget and the king seemed to be in an exciting conversation about their future together. You didn't really know how to approach royalty so you bowed before talking.

"King Gristle , I wanted to return your sword." you say holding it.

The king looked annoyed that their conversation had been interrupted. "What?" he said, scrunching his forehead up.

You tried to stray as patiently as possible as you repeated what you had said a moment before.

"umm keep it. He said not even looking at you as he focused on Bridget again who giggled from the attention she was getting.

"Oh ok." you said, holding the sword proudly.

-A few days later.

Poppy, Branch and you were hanging out. Now that they were home Poppy was excitedly chatting about all the things she would do now that she was Queen, while you and Branch mostly listened as you mentally braced yourself for what was to come. You looked around happily at your home at peace once more, glad that you had stumbled upon it.

Author notes: hey guys thanks for reading this fanfic! I'm so happy that I was able to finish the first movie. This is a big thing for me since my stories don't usually get this long. I have a lot of trouble writing stuff but I can see myself improving a lot with fan fiction which was one of my goals when I first started.
The next fanfic I will do next will be the second Trolls movie (which i've never actually seen before) and a continuation of this one. I hope that one day I can do all three of the Movies.
-Author.