Use

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sajou-kun~"

"......"

It was the lunch break. A very familiar girl that I saw recently came to me. As she folded her hands behind her, she hopped and came to me, the impression of her in my mind was that more than someone cunning, she was like a heroine that came out in 'Shounen Manga'. All things considered I suppose everyone has an underlying intention when it comes to anything.

For example, A person grabs a glass of water. Obviously they don't grab the water for no reason, the person was either thirsty or knew someone else that was thirsty. I like to look more into those intentions though, if we rule out the factor of thirst, perhaps the person noticed the table was unstable and so they grabbed the glass to prevent it from falling. My point is.. You shouldn't take everything at face value, there is almost always more meaning to things.

This girl appears to either want something from me or to use me for something.. and I can't blame her as such is the case with anyone.

"Oh Aizawa, it's not been long since we last met. But, What's wrong?"

"Let's have lunch together! I wanna talk to you some more hehe."

At this point I can practically see Ashida glaring at me as if screaming at me 'How dare you playboy!' Not that I care though. I've already told her I am not interested in Natsukawa.

"Sure, let's go outside though, I know a nice bench with a canopy in the courtyard."

While I don't want to, Aizawa has already brought attention to me and declining her will only bring more attention to me as people might wonder 'Who does he think he is declining such a cute girl!?' and I do not want to be on the receiving end of cast stones.

"You bastard! Since when did you get acquainted with such a cute girl!" Yamazaki latched onto my shoulder before we could leave.

"Hehehe~" Aizawa on the other hand seemed to be enjoying this idiot's banter.

"Chill man, I just met her earlier."

Shouldn't he already know this? It did cause quite a scene this morning.

"Oh well if you just met her, you wouldn't mind if i join you two for lunch right?" The idiot was grinning ear to ear like he just found some sort of toy.

"No you can't, Aizawa asked me out to lunch so it's rude to invite yourself."

Normally I would let him to avoid any more attention; however, I am interested in finding out what Aizawa wants from me and it would be difficult to interrogate her with him tagging along.

"Yamazaki-kun right? Sorry but I just want it to be me and Sajou-kun today. Maybe next time~?"

She seems to want to cause a misunderstanding on purpose. 'As I thought, she has more intentions than simply befriending me. Why could she possibly want to be seen as having a crush on me though?'

"Oho! Well good~ luck Aizawa-san!" He clearly misunderstood.

"Ehe thank you~"

This confirms that she wants to create a misunderstanding that she's interested in me.

'Could it be she wants to give me the wrong idea? No, I doubt it. From her actions it seems more personal than that. If she wanted only me to misunderstand she wouldn't be speaking so loudly or near so many students for that matter. Could she perhaps want to start a rumour? If so... for what purpose?'

"Well we should get going Aizawa, lunch time is already half finished."

"Eh- you're right let's go then!"

"So Aizawa, I know you don't actually want to talk to me. Given your body language when communicating with me it's like you're always waiting for the perfect time to leave."

"W..what do you mean Sajou-kun?"

"You know what I'm talking about. It seems like you intentionally want to cause a rumour that you have a crush on me. At first I thought you wanted me to misunderstand you for some reason."

"But.... if that were the case, you wouldn't come to my class where so many students are gathered. And you wouldn't talk that loudly either."

"So Aizawa, can I ask why you want to create such a rumour?"

"H- Holy shit you're analysis is scarily accurate. ~ehem~ Well, you are right I wanted to create a rumour."

"Continue.."

"Don't rush me~! As I was saying... I wanted to create a rumour to make my ex boyfriend jealous!"

"And why is that?"

"Isn't that question insensitive?"

"While yes it is insensitive, weren't you just about to use me for your petty revenge? I don't see why I should remain civil after that."

"Ok ok!! I wanted to make him jealous because he said Natsukawa Aika was his type! I thought since he was okay with saying that I'd go further."

"You do realise most men say they have a type but they don't mean anything by that right?"

"I know that! I-it just hurt okay!"

"So you left the person you seem to be so deeply in love with... because of a petty reason, instead of simply talking it out?"

"Jeez when you say it like that it makes me feel so stupid!"

"It's because you are."

"Mouー"

.

.

.

"So how'd your little lunch date go casanova?" This misunderstanding Aizawa created is already becoming a pain.

"It wasn't a lunch date Ashida. I'm sure you already knew about Aizawa and her boyfriend?"

"Yeah so what about it?"

"Well basically she broke up with him over a petty reason and wanted to create a misunderstanding with me to make him jealous."

"That makes so much sense! I knew you wouldn't be so popular with the ladies Sajou-chi!"

"Am I meant to take offence to that?"

"Seriously, when did you become so stoic! Wait a minute, when was the last time you smiled!?"

"I smiled this morning I don't know what you're talking about"

"I didn't see you smile at all for the past week what do you mean!?"

"Can I take that as you've been watching me Ashida? I apologise but I'm not interested in such masculine women."

"WHY YO-"

________________________________________________

Author note: I had hella fun creating the interactions in this chapter, I typed a lil fast this time so pls lmk if there are errors and anyways....

Love y'all

pce out.