Edgy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

After my confrontation with Aizawa she seemed to get back together with her ex. 'Good for her.' And while I did get some unwanted attention for a little bit it seems like Ashida cleared up the rumours for me. 'How nice of her.'

"Aye Wataru! Why you lookin so glum these days man? Oh~ could it be having your heart broken twice so soon has finally gotten to ya?"

Yamazaki seems to take joy in annoying me.

"Nah, you know I'm not the type to be popular anyways."

"Sure as hell! I'd be surprised if you ever manage to make a girl fall for you."

"Now that's just insulting man."

"Ha! Truth hurts man~."

"True."

"Hey hey, are we talking about how unpopular Sajou-chi is~?"

"Not you too Ashida.." Is this how conversations with friends feels? It doesn't feel... unbearable.

"HUH.. Sajou-chi this is the first time I've seen you smile in two weeks! I mean it's barely perceptible but still it's there!!!"

"Okay first of all Ashida, breathe... Second of all I'm not a robot y'know?"

"Damn near!"

'How rude... not that I can complain.'

"..."

"By the way~ How does it feel having your seat moved away from Ai-chi?"

Yesterday we had a seating change. I've been moved to the first seat at the very front of the class, to the left near the entrance.

"Hmm, it's not bad. I already told you I've moved on from Natsukawa."

"LIKE HELL I'D BELIEVE THAT!"

"Ashida... volume."

"Oh shit sorry Sajou-chi."

"It's okay, I just don't want too much attention. Anyways class is about to start soon."

.

.

.

Hiratsuka Shizuka-sensei, A beautiful woman who appears to be in her early 20s. Long fluffy black hair that touches her shins with strands falling unto her shoulder as well, Gradient purple eyes and wears a lab coat for whatever reason. 'Strange, considering she's a career counsellor.'

She seems to genuinely enjoy teaching and cares about her students. Though, her pungent tobacco scent is somewhat distracting.

"Finished admiring me Wataru Sajou?"

The class bursts out in laughter at this. I choose not to respond as I believe she was asking rhetorically. Still, why do I feel like she may become troublesome in the future?

[author: Is he an epser!! 😅]

Recently, 'That guy''s (Wataru) behaviour has been strange.

He used to follow me at all times, uttering words that set my teeth on edge. One day, such annoyance toned down. No, it disappeared completely. Still, at first, I was wondering if he was just trying another tactic to curry my attention. But, he seems to have no interest in me at all!

Maybe "that day" was the trigger. From that day on, his behaviour was obviously strange.

I remember uttering cold words to him.