Chapter-2

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Ahmed was driving but glancing at Ihram from time to time who was lost in his own thoughts,but then his eyes landed on his wrist,he held his wrist and looked up at him when Ihram hissed.

Ahmed:”Yeh Kya hua?Phir se fight ki kya?”He asked in a serious tone,Ihram pulled his hand back and shrugged his shoulder.

Ahmed:”I am asking you something,Don’t give me this type of attitude warna yehi se dhakka maaru ga”Ihram rolls his eyes and turns to him.

Ihram:”Kisi Hamza ko jante ho?Hamara koi old class fellow?Senior nae senior kaise ho sakta,I mean junior?”Ahmed looked at him with gritted teeths.

Ahmed:”This is not my answer you jerk”He shouted at him which caused Ihram to place hand on chest dramatically.

Ihram:”Wooo I am scared”Ahmed whacks him on the shoulder.

Ahmed:”Nahi main kisi Hamza ko nu janta q tu q puch raha?Kuch hua hai kya?Tu theek se bata na”He said in frustration,Ihram ran hand in hair.

Ihram:”He beat me I mean I lost today and he won and suddenly he come to me and started to fight”

Ahmed:”Oh My My jaise main toh tujhe janta hu nahi na,Aisa ho hi ni sakta k koi aur fight start kare”Ihram glared at him and made pout.

Ahmed:”Acha theek hai ab muh mat bana maan liya but you don’t have to take stress it’s not good for you,aaj hare ho toh kal jeet jana na meri jaan”He pull his cheeks and stop car in front of house,Ihram push him away and come out from the car angrily.

Ihram:”Mujhe yeh jaan,babe mat bulaya kar it’s so irritating”He made faces,Ahmed laughed.

Ahmed:”Acha chai toh puch ly?Kaisa yaar hai tu,Acha main khud ho ajata hu”He ran behind him,Ihram started to run fast,He entered the house and went near Azhar who spread arms for him and engulfed him in arms.

Azhar:”Awww my bubba is back,but why so early hmm,Arry tum toh Ahmer ko serious hi le gaye”He chuckled and side hug Ahmed who smile widely but Ihram push him away and snuggle into Azhar,
Ahmer made faces.Abrar came out from the room and ruffled Ihram’s hair.

Abrar:”Axha bhai main chalta hu aaj late ho jaunga night shift hai”Ihram mumbled”aaj koi khaas baat hai tab hi jaa rahe pakka koi larki ka chakar ho ga Owww!”But he yelped when Abrar whacked him on his back.

Abrar:”Bhai main bol raha hu abhi se iss ki zubaan lo lagam daalo baad mein buhat zaleel karwaye ga”Azhar pull Ihram more closer,Abrar roll his eyes at due and walk out from the house but give a small node to Ahmed who nodded back and smile.

Ahmed:”Acha abhi yeh baad mein kar lena mujhe kamre mein ly kar chal”He said and Azhar frowned at him but sigh heavily.

Azhar:”Hmm good bacha aap room mein chalo main chai ly k ata hu”Ihram give him tooth smile and run toward his room,Azhar shout at his back”Don’t run”But whom he kidding,Ahmed shook head in disbelief and walk behind him.

They enter the room and Ahmed open the cupboard and take his medical box,Ihram who was laying on bed and playing games on mobile uff he and his games🙂,Ahmed goes near him and snatch the mobile and threw it on couch,Ihram sat on bed and look at him angrily but he winced when Ahmed grab his wrist and started to apply cream on his bruises wrist.

Ihram:”Ahh kutte aaram se laga ahhh”He jump and blow at his wrist,Ahmed place the cream back and give him mobile back,Ihram look at him with WTF look and again lay on his stomach,Ahmed goes near table and prepare one shot,Ihram was too busy with games that he didn’t notice,Ahmed sat beside him and fold his shirt and pull down his pent,Ihram flinch and turn to him but Ahmed made him look back.