Chapter-6

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Ihram,Asher sleeping peacefullý meanwhile hugging Ahmer who was lost in his own thoughts,he looks at mobile and sighs at times.

Ahmer:”Bahut time ho gaya,Baba ko ab tak ajana chahiye tha”He turn to his babies and smile at them,he place kisses on their cheeks but he flinch when he heard loud thunder,Ihram sat up straight and look at Ahmer who rub his back.

Ahmer:”It’s ok meri jaan,main yahi hu aap ke paas so jao”He said softly,Ihram snuggled to Asher who was sleeping like no tomorrow.

Ihram:”How can he sleep peacefully?”He made faces,Ahmer chuckled and stroked his hair.

Ahmer:”So jao main yahi hu na,itna daro nahi”

Ihram:”Baba agy?Puche na kaha hai?Bohat baarish ho rahi hai”He said in worried tone,Ahmer sigh and try to call on Azhar’s number but there is no network,he look at Ihram who curse and turn his face to the other side.Ahmer looks at the window and becomes worried too after seeing rain.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hamza who was driving his sport car in high speed,his eyes filled with tears,he was tired from his fucking life,he can’t live like a dog anymore,he want to live his life according to himself,but look like he will never get a chance for this,he wipes his tears,his vission not clear,he was not even his mind,He want to shout,scream and cry but he know no one can going to hear him,no one going to help him,no one going to feel his pain,he try to look at road but he can’t,if he was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn’t notice when one car come out in front of hi.

Hamza:”Shit!!”He shout and try to turn his car but this is useless because both cars are in high speed.The person from another car come outside and rushed to Hamza’s car,he break the mirror with punch and gasp when he saw Hamza’s head on steering while blood dripping down from his head,he open the car door,the person drenched in rain,he make Hamza sit properly and patted his face.

S1:”Hy come on open your eyes,yah Allah iss ka toh bohat khoon nikal raha hai”He run back to his own car and take out bottle of water and rushed back to Hamza,he splash water on his face,Hamza groan and look up at the person.

Hamza:”B-Baba”He said with a lot of difficulties,Azhar froze on his place but he flinch when Hamza whimpered in pain,he place hand on his head and try to stop bleeding but nothing happened,he become scared,he pull Hamza from arm and take him to his car,he made Hamza lay on back seat,Hamza was crying in pain,Azhar sit on driving seat with shaking hands and drive off.

Hamza:”Baba Hurt”He cries,Azhar looks back at him and feels like his tears are going to come out from his eyes,he blinks his eyes and tries to focus on driving.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Abrar was sitting in the living hall with a worried face.How can he sleep when his brother is not home?He was looking restless.But he ran toward the main door and opened it hurriedly.

Abrar:”Thank God aap agy,yeh koi time hai k..Yah Allah yeh kon hai?”He became shocked when he saw Hamza,he gave support to him and helped Azhar,they took him to the couch and made him lay.

Azhar:”Bata du ga but first treat him,iss ka bohat blood lost ho chuka hai”

“Kis ka blood lost ho gaya?Ho kya raha hai”

They looked back and saw the trio running toward them with a worried face.

Asher:”Baba Aap theek ho?Kya hua?”

Azhar:”Han bacha main theek hu,bas accident ho gaya tha but I am…”

Ihram:”Fine?Itna khoon nikal raha hai Baba”He held Azhar’s hand who patted his shoulder.

Azhar:”I am fine beta,first think about him”They look back and become shocked the trio whispered “Hamza”

Abrar/Azhar:”Do you know him?”They asked together.

Ahmer:”Yeah long story,Chachu yeh lo bag”He give him medical box,Abrar open the box and started to treat Hamza who was hissing in pain,Ihram look away he can’t see anyone in pain,he has a lot of question in mind but right now,he need to behave like mature,Ahmer sat beside Hamza and hold his hand protectively,Asher who hug Azhar.

Hamza:”Ahh!”

Ahmer:”Shh it’s ok,it’s almost done”

Hamza:”Dard ho raha hai please”He tries to stop Abrar but Ahmer grabs both his hands.

Abrar:”Cut bohat deep hai stitches…

Hamza:”Hell no,I don’t want to,I am fine let me..”

Ihram:”Yeah we can see how much you are fine”Hamza tried to glare at him but failed because pain was too much,Abrar started to stitch his wound,Hamza was jumping and cursing non stop.

Hamza:”Fuck!Stop!Ow!”They felt bad for him.Abrar wrapped a bandage around his head.

Hamza:”Ahh mera sar”He groaned and tried to sit but he fell back.

Azhar:”Look Bahut raat ho chuki hai aur barish bhi bohat taiz hai,I can’t let you go right now,inform your parents and stay here”

Hamza:”I don’t need your sympathy,first gharri thoko then yeh sab”

Azhar:”We both are at fault,so don’t be arrogant,just stay here,and that's not my sympathy it’s my order”He said in his stern voice,Hamza gulped at his stern voice and looked down,Ihram smirk.

Ihram:”I know it’s his fault,bahut shauk hai na hawa mein udne ka Langur na ho toh”He rolled his eyes at him but whined when Ahmer glared at him.

Ahmer:”Asher take him to your room and give him your clothes”

Asher:”Bhai kamre mein toh ajay ga but kapron mein nahi,look at his body”He made faces,Hamza smirk proudly,Ihram clench his teeths,Abrar who was treating Azhar’s hand with soft smile,Azhar who was whimpering time to time like kids.

Ahmer:”Axha Ihram tum de do is…”

Ihram:”Main q du,mere paas extra clothes nahi hai”He folded his hands on chest like stubborn kids,Ahmer wanted to smack their backs but he couldn't.

Ahmer:”Fine,chalo Hamza I w…”

Ihram:”Fine,only for you”He said in a boring tone and glared at Hamza.

Ihram:”Mera bas chalta na toh wohi para rehne deta,Langur”He made faces and pull him from arm,Hamza hissed and glare at him but he glare back,Asher give him support from left side,Azhar smile at them but he become shocked when his eyes land on Hamza’s back,Hamza wearing white shirt which is fully drenched which caused they can see his back clearly,Abrar notice his stares and look at Hamza’s back,he become shocked too😌.

Goal:-80+votes and 100 inline comments.

If the target gets completed before this sunday then I will give you an update on this sunday if not then next sunday.

Q:-How was the chapter?

Q:-How was Hamza?

Q:-How was Hamza’s entry at home?

Q:-Any idea about Azhar and Abrar's reaction?

Vote & comment

If you like then walk behind me🙂