Chapter-15

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Azhar took steps toward Hashir who gulp and step back,Other’s made sad face for Hashir,because they know today no one gonna save them,poor souls.Azhar raise his cane,Hashir who immediately place arms front and bend down,Azhar stop and stare at his son,then his eyes land on Hashir’s leg and he become sad,hurt because Hashir’s leg shivering in fear,Azhar close his eyes remembered the marks on  Hashir’s back,he sigh and place Cane down and patted Hashir’s head who look at him with confused face,same with others.

Azhar:”Go to my room and stand in a nearby corner with arms up”His tone still stern,Hashir made pout.

Hashir:”Yeh bhi koi punishment hai,main bacha thori hu”He whines like kids and walks toward Azhar’s room,Ahmer comes front and looks at Azhar’s sad face.

Ahmer:”Baba!”Azhar smiled at him and took a long breath.

Azhar:”He feel scared,usse laga k main bhi usse Shehroz ki tarah maaru ga,woh abhi bhi unn sab se completely baahir nahi aya,well now it’s time for punishment”He said and hit cane on Ahmer’s shoulder who jumped at sudden action and run back to his place,Ihram and Asher hide behind Ahmer who started to curse them,meanwhile Abrar started to crawl toward stairs from behind the couch but he yelp and started to rub his back when Azhar hit cane on his back and drag him back to his place.

Azhar:”Have you lost your brain?Yeh sab toh bache hai but tum?”

Abrar:”Main bhi bacha hu,see”He shows him teeths like kids,Azhar glares at him which makes him gulp.

Azhar:”You all are getting out of my hands day by day,yeh dono toh hai hi jaahil,Ahmer tum bhi inn jaise ho gy?What the hell are you doing at the club at this time?Do you think I am a fool?Maar maar k haddiyan na tor di na toh main bhi Azhar nahi”He said and looked at Asher.

Azhar:”Come here!!”Asher started to cry.

Asher:”Why me?Pehle bare right,Chachu aap jaao,jaao na”He pushed Abrar who bumped into Azhar,Abrar loòk at Asher with angry eyes who smiled nervously,Azhar pulled Abrar from ear and twisted hard.

Abrar:”Ahhh!!Bhai!!Ah!Choro!Dard ho raha hai!”He jumped like kids,Ihram and Asher giggled,Azhar hit a cane on Abrar’s butt who started to rub with pout.

Azhar:”Murga ban!”Abrar’s eyes popped out,he shook head as no but regret when Azhar gave him a hard hit.

Abrar:”Ban raha hu ban raha hu,Arry mujh se acha tou koi Murga ban hi nahi sakta”

Azhar:”Bakwas band karo!”They all gulped and Abrar sit on murga position💅.

Azhar:”Tum sab ko alag se invitation dena padega?”They looked at each other and started to sit in position.

Ahmer:”Baba!Main bara bhai hu inn ka kuch toh lih…Ahhhh!!Hy Allah ji!!”He fake cry when Azhar hit his back hard,they sat on Murga position including Ahmed who was on the edge of crying😅.

Azhar:”Kaan bhi pakro”Azhar started to walk around them which made them more scared.Azhar hit Cane on Ahmer’s butt who was going to rub but stop by Azhar.

Azhar:”Na beta,itni bhi jaldi kya hai,bohat shok hai na nachne ka main bhi dekho kaise nachwata hu”He hit him once again.

Ahmer:”Owww!!Baba!!Lag rahi hai!”He shut his eyes close,Azhar hit a cane on Asher’s butt who immediately stood up and let out yelp and started to rub poor butt.

Asher:”Oiiii Maaaa!!Itne zor se kon marta hai,Ahh”

Azhar:”Murga!!”He shout at him,Asher made cry face and again sit,Azhar hit him once again,he let out painful yelp and started to fake cry,Azhar roll his eyes and hit him once more🥲.Ihram who was pulling Abrar’s pent who slap him hard on his shoulder.