Chapter-9

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Ihram hugged Hamza tightly and started to cry,Hamza tried to push him but he couldn't,he gave up and hugged him back with teary eyes,Azhar who stood there in shock.

Ahmer:”Ihram,calm down”He pulled Ihram harshly,whose head started to spin.Ahmer looked at Hamza with an apologetic look.

Asher:”Sorry yaar,medicine effect hai”Hamza nodded and turned to leave with a heavy heart but he stopped when someone grabbed his hand,he turned and looked at Azhar who looked at him without any emotion,he tried to look away.

Azhar:”Kya tum Hashir ho?”He asked in cold voice,Hamza gulp and shook head as no but he winced when a hard slap landed on his face,he fell on car,everyone gasp at Azhar’s action,who never ever slap anyone hard like that,Azhar grab Hamza from collar and made him stood and stare into his soul,Hamza shivered and try to free himself.

Abrar:”Bh..”

Azhar:”Chup!Bilkul chup,aaj agar koi bole ga toh woh yeh hai,ab bol rahe ho yah abhi bhi drama karna hai?”He asked in a cold tone,Hamza looked at Ahmer who looked at him with a lot of emotions.

Ihram:”Yehi hai,aap puch kya rahe ho,I know yahi hai,Baba iss ko andar ly k chalo please,Hashir cha..”He was in pain that he can’t talk and stand anymore,he lost his conscious,Ahmer pull him in hug and patted his back.Azhar turn to him and patted his cheek.

Abrar:”Bhai don’t worry,he is fine”Azhar sigh and Hamza chuckled at him bitterly,he ran hand in hairs and open the car door he going to sit but this time Asher pull him from the arm and push him inside of house,he become shocked,How dare he?

Asher:”Agar tum hamare hashu ho  why are you hiding this all?Just tell na please”He pleaded to him,Hamza pushed him away and looked at Ihram.

Hamza:”Kya farq parta hai mere Hashir hone yah no hone se,Aur aap sab k liye toh mar chuka hai na toh iss mara hi rehne do”He said and walk,Azhar and Ahmer stood froze,Azhar grab his hand and drag him inside of house,Ahmer look at Ihram’s face,Abrar come near him and pull Ihram.

Abrar:”Main le jata hu isse,this is not good for him”He carries Ihram and takes him to his room,Ahmer sighs and rubs his hands on face,He grabs Asher’s hand and takes him inside of the house,Azhar looks at Hamza.

Azhar:”Tum Hashir ho yah nahi?Han yah na”

Hamza:”This is n…

Azhar:”Han yah nahi”He shouts loudly,Ahmer becomes tense,Azhar looking too angry and hurt at the same time,Hamza looks at him and shouts back too.

Hamza:”Han main hi Hashir,Hashir hu main,jisse marne k liye chor diya tha,Wohi Hashir hu main jis ki khud ki maa na bacha saki kisi dusre ki ulaad k liye,wohi Hashir hu jo apne Baap k liye rota raha magar uss ka baap toh bare mazze mein hai na apni aulad k sath”He shouted,Azhar stumble back,Ahmer held him tightly,Asher hug Hashir tightly and started to cry loudly,Hashir hug him back this time and mumbled sorry.

Asher:”Why did you do this?Tumhe pata kitna miss kiya main ne,Kaha kahan nahi dhoonda hum ne tumhe,why do you lie to us?Q nahi bataye k tum hamare Hashu ho?”He sobs in his arms,Hashir rubs his back and slowly pushes him away.

Hashir:”Your Hashu no more,Aaj jo tumhare samne hai woh Hamza Malik hai,Son of Shehroz Malik”Azhar and Ahmer’s eyes widened and Azhar place hand on the chest,his breath started to fast.

Azhar:”S-Shehroz?”He asked once again if he heard something wrong,Hashir looked at him and came near him.

Hashir:”Ji Shehroz Malik,kya hua?You know him?”Ahmer pulls Hashir and cups his face.