Chapter-12

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Azhar pulled Ihram in a tight hug who snuggled to him and started to apologise.

Ihram:”I am sorry Baba,Main aap ko hurt nahi karna chahta tha,mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha..''He started to hiccup,Azhar rubbed his back.

Azhar:”Shh,Stop crying,I can understand this is not easy for you,you need some time but remember we are your family and we were always here for you,understand?”Ihram shook head as yes.

Azhar:”Good boy,Hashir come here”Hashir goes near them,Azhar pulls him in for a hug too.

Azhar:”Now you both are brothers,I am clear?We are family,if you both still have some business to solve out then solve as soon as possible because I want to see my happy family”Hashir snuggle into hug.

Hashir:”Sorry,I didn’t mean to hurt anyone of you,Shehroz hamesha se mujhe kehta tha No ones loves me,and whenever I saw all of you with bhai it’s hurt me,I started to hate him but trust me I don’t want to hurt him,I am sorry please forgive me,I promise ab se aisa kuch nahi ho ga”His eyes started to tear up,Ihram hug him tightly.

Ihram:”Tu q sorry hai,Sorry toh mujhe hona hai,meri wajha se tum ne ita suffer kiya,but ab bohat hua,ab koi bhi tumhe hurt nahi kare ga,I promise,ab se main hamesha tujhe protect karunga aur don’t worry about Shehroz he is nothing to us,just forget about him”He place kiss on Hashir’s head who smile,Ahmer look at Abrar and roll his eyes who holding ointment in hand.

Ahmer:”Koi zaroorat nahi dawai lagane ki kuch days rehne do isse aise tab hi akal thikane aye gi”Ihram looks at him with widened eyes.

Ihram:”How mean you are?Baba dekh rahe hai na aap”Azhar chuckled and glared at Ahmer who rolled his eyes.

Azhar:”Ajaao dawaai lagwa lo,I am sure he hit you very hard,even I can hear your scream in my room”Ihram look down in embracement and hide face on Azhar’s neck who patted his back and take him to bed,he hug him and fold his shirt up and hissed his back turned red,Ahmed bite lips and give him apologise look,Ihram look at Abrar with doe eyes.

Ihram:”Chachaaaa!!”He show arm to Abrar who cooed at him and pull him in hug and started to apply cream on his back,Ihram who hissed time to time.

Abrar:”Ho gaya ho gaya calm down”

Ihram:”Ahh!!Kya calm down,Ahmed tujhe toh Allah puche ahh meri kamar”He cried,Abrar set his shirt and placed kisses on his head.

Ahmer:”Ahmed”He calls Ahmed in a cold voice which sends shivers down his spine.

Ahmer:”Pack your bags and come here,from today you live with us and that’s my order,subah jaa k samaan ly ana zaroorat ka”Ahmed looked at him with glossy eyes.

Ahmed:”B-Bhai iss ki zaroorat nahi hai ma…”

Ahmer:”Main ne jo bolna tha woh bol dia,that’s final good night I am sleepy”He yawned and started to walk out.Asher,Hashir and Ihram sit there with huge open mouths,no way Ahmed???Oh God they are gone,the trio stare at each other and gulp hard,Ahmed turn to them with confused face.

Asher:”um ok good night I am sleepy too,let’s go Hashu”He holds Hashir’s hand and drags him from there,Hashir becomes shocked and tries to free himself but whom he is kidding,Azhar and Abrar clear their throat.

Abrar:”Well,Good night”He said and ran from there,Azhar rolled his eyes.

Azhar:”Aaj yahi so jao kal tumhara room ready karwa dunga good night”He also left from there,Ihram gulped hard and laughed nervously,Ahmed went near him and pulled him inside.

Khanzaade 2✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara