The meet❣️

School ended not too long ago and I just got off the bus and started walking to the kid l tutors house. Once I arrived I knocked on the door and his mom answered, "Hey Dear, Jax is up in his room right now.also later today his older brother is coming over from his dads house so he may go in there while you're tutoring but please don't mind him." "Don't worry ma'am that's fine, but I never knew he had a older brother, I always thought he was an only child" I state, "well I guess you're meeting him today!" She smiled.

After a moment of talking I go upstairs to her son's room, "Hey Jax!" He looks up from his iPad then smiles, "Autumn! I have a question," "What is it?" I replied, "what subject are we talking about today?" Jax asked "today we're doing science" "ok!"

After a while of tutoring Jax I hear his room door open, so I turned to see who it was. When I turned around I saw a cute guy, he had light brown, blue-ish grey eyes, and a nice smile, and I fell almost instantly. He then walked over to the desk, "Hey Jax, who's you new friend" "Her name is Autumn and she's the tutor I told you about" Jax replied writing down some notes, "Ah, so you're the infamous tutor Jax tells me about. I'm Julian by the way," he smiled at me "Nice to meet you," I smile back at him "I'll let you finish now," he said before sitting on the bed and going on his phone.

Once I finished I stood up and said "Bye Jax, bye Julian, I'll be back tomorrow," "Bye Autumn" they said back, as I left and went home.

(Word count: 298)