Hang out❣️

(A/N: This chapter is back in Autumns pov)

Julian said also standing up, "hm?" "Wanna hang out for a bit at the park?" "Sounds fun, sure!" I smiled "let's go then," Julian said as grabbed my hand walking out the door, but before we left the house we went to his mom and told her we were leaving, then we left and went to the park.

When we arrived we were walking around the park and just talking about school, friends, family, etc. About 30 minutes later we sat down on a nearby bench and continued chat. "Hey, tomorrow I have a soccer game, and I wanna know if you wanna know if you'll go," Julian asked, "Yeah, I'll go!" "Ok, at school tomorrow morning I'll bring you one of my jerseys to wear while you're there," He smiled proudly, I just laughed a bit and said, "Ok then!"

Then we kept on talking about random things and just had fun. A few moments later it got a bit cold and I didn't have a jacket so I was slightly shivering, then Julian noticed, took off his jacket and put it on my shoulders, "What about you?" "I'll be fine, I have a naturally high body temperature." He reassured, "ok, then thanks." I smile gently.

We go back to just talking about random things for a while then we decided to leave, cause it was starting to get late.

While we were in the car and he was driving me home it was an awkward silence so I decided to turn on the radio. After a few minutes I felt Julian put his hand on my thigh, so I turned to look at him, and his eyes were focused on the rode. This was the first time I really noticed what he looked like other than when I first met him, but this time it was.. different. Obviously  the street lights made him look different but it wasn't how he looked but how I felt. His blueish-grey eyes were like magic, he had a sharp jawline, soft brown hair made him look like an angel. When I first saw him I just saw him as a cute boy to talk about with Caraline, but in this moment I didn't see as that, I saw him as the most perfect boy imaginable.

I started to feel butterflies in my stomach and my face heat up, so I quickly look out the window and try to gather and understand how I was feeling in that moment but I didn't know what it was that changed to make me feel this way.

Suddenly I was pulled out of thought when we Julian said, "We're here!" "Huh, oh thanks for the ride" I smiled suppressing how I was feeling, "no problem! Also don't forget about the soccer game tomorrow!" He smile as he took his hand off my thigh, "Don't worry I won't, see ya tomorrow!" I said as I got out the car "see ya tomorrow, princess" he waved, then drove off.

After he left I went inside to my room and plopped down on my bed looking at the ceiling and thinking about literally everything. After a few seconds I went on my phone to find a bunch of messages from Caraline freaking out, since it was late I assumed she's asleep, so I send a quick reply, then put my phone on charge, get ready for bed and go to sleep.

(Word count: 582)