School❣️

The Next day, I had got off the bus and walked to the hang out spot me and my best friend, Caraline, chose for while we're waiting for school to start. When I arrived at the spot Caraline was already there sitting on her phone, so I walked over and sat next to her, "girl guess what happened yesterday" "what happened?" She asked as she put her phone away, "So you know I tutor a kid named Jax," "yea?" "So apparently he has an older brother who's our age and he had came over while I was tutoring and I had met him. His name is Julian, and he is SO FINE, like- he has brown hair and blue-ish grey eyes that I could get lost in," I say freaking out "He better not be ugly," She said side eyeing me, "he's notttt, I'll try to get a picture" I roll my eyes "ok-" she was saying before she got cut off bye the bell.

Once we got to our class and sat in our seats which were a desk apart, but luckily no one sat at that desk. Then the teacher walked in "Alright class, I have two announcements, one prom is next month on the 15th, and we also have a new student, please come in," suddenly Julian walked in and I quickly looked to Caraline then she looked at me confused so I whisper, "that's Julian, the boy I was just telling you about," then she looked shocked and whispered back, "Really? He's really ugly-" And I just roll my eyes at her then turn back towards the front "Hey, my name is Julian and it's nice to meet you guys" He introduced himself then the teacher said, "You can sit between Autumn, and Caraline. Please raise your hands," then me and Caraline looked at each other, her about to laugh at me as we raised our hands, the he sits down beside us.

A couple minutes later, Julian whispers to me "Seems like we're gonna be seeing a lot of of each other in and out of school" "sadly" I quietly state and he gasps "how rude, I am amazing and hot" then Caraline joins the conversation and whispers "Nahhh man you're really ugly"
Then he looks at her then back at me "You got your minion on me?!" He says acting offended. Then the teacher hears us talking and hushes us.

Later that day at lunch I was sitting with Caraline just talking when Julian walked over to us and sat down. Then I look over at him and asked "Need something?" "No, I'm coming to sit with you guys,"  "Ew no, go away, you're ugly." Caraline stated, Julian just side eyed her then looked back at me and smiled, "anyways, how are you doing, love" "Good and love? Really?" I ask looking at him trying not to blush "Yes or would you prefer my love or darling" Julian responds which makes me turn slightly red "I- you're an idiot" "But at least I'm your idiot," Julian said right after "oml can y'all stop flirting already and go away rat, I gotta tell Autumn private information," Caraline said rolling her eyes at him "Fine, see you after school, My love" "Whatever, see ya even if I'm not going for you but your brother."

(Word count: 559)