Food fight❣️

(A/n: this chapter is in Caralines POV)

Around 9 pm Autumn finally responded to my messages with a simple, "Damn that's crazy." So I responded "WHYD IT TAKE SO LONG FOR YOU TO RESPOND YOU CRUSTY RAT," but again she didn't respond so I went to sleep.

~Time Skip~

The next day after I got ready for school, I started walking to school while messaging Autumn about my crush Ethan and then it seemed out of thin air HE FRICKIN APPEARED BEHIND ME. "Hey, ma!" He said throwing his arm around my shoulder drawing me closer to him, so I quickly closed off the chat so he didn't see the outrageous things I've said about him while my face heated up. "Oh hey" I replied back, "Can I walk with you to school?" He asked me "yea sure," "Good cause I was going to anyway ma," He smiled, "Ma?" I asked confused "Yep, I'ma call you that from now on corazón," "What does corazón mean?" I asked and he just shrugged not want to tell me.

A few minutes later we arrive at the school and go our separate ways, I head to mine and Autumns hangout spot and wait for her to arrive.

When she finally arrived she sat next to me and immediately asked, "Why'd you stop texting back?" "Oh Ethan walked up to me and walked with me here and I didn't want him to see the messages." I smiled awkwardly! "WHAT?! DID ANYTHING INTERESTING HAPPEN??" "He called me ma as he put his arm around my shoulder and called me corazón, but I don't know what that means-" "Girl- that means sweetheart. HE WAS SO FLIRTING WITH YOU, AND THATS NOT EVEN ME FEEDING INTO YOUR DELUSIONS, IM BEGING DEADASS-" She said excitedly "ok girl chill- I doubt he was flirting." I shook my head.

A couple seconds later Julian walked over and said hi then he turned to Autumn and said, "I was looking for you, here," as he handed Autumn a soccer jersey, "Oh, I almost forgot about that, thanks." She smiled and grabbed the jersey from him. A couple minutes later the bell rang.

~Time Skip~

During lunch me, Autumn, and Julian were all sitting and talking when Ethan walked over and sat next to me, "Hey ma, whatcha doin?" "Just talking with these idiots, need anything" "no just felt like coming over and talking with y'all," "ok, you're welcome to join!" I smile.

After a few minutes of talking someone at the table next to us had some food thrown at them and they're friend next to them yelled food fight and everyone started throwing food, I personally didn't want to get food thrown at me, so I was kinda crouched down behind the table, when Ethan crouched next to me, "Follow me, we're gonna sneak out the lunch room," "How? I don't want to get hit with food," I ask, "I'll shield you with my jacket," "are you sure?" "Yea, I have another one in my locker" "ok then let's go" And we managed to sneak out.

(Word count: 517)