After School❣️

After Julian left, Caraline looked at me, "Ok so, you know how I like Ethan and Carlos?" "Yeah why?" I ask, "So durning 2nd period, I heard them say my name but I couldn't hear what they were saying about me, then a couple minutes later me and Ethan made eye contact for a whole minute. Like, he's so fine!" "First I still don't know how you like either of them, they're ugly af, two I'ma feed into your delusions for a sec. They were definitely talking about how they are so in love with you, also you and Ethan made eye contact cause he couldn't keep his eyes off of you cause you're so gorgeous." "I- you right," we both start laughing when the bell rung and we had to go our separate ways for the rest of our classes.

After school I said bye to her before she left on her bus, while I waited for my bus to arrive and just stood at the bus ramp listening to music, when I felt an arm on my shoulder, "Hey darling, waiting on the bus?" It was Julian "Yea, Do you need something?" "I can give you a ride, we're going to the same place anyway, you can be my passenger princess," I then nod, "Sure, the bus is gonna take forever to show up anyway." "Follow me to the car then, my love," He smiled, "How long are you gonna give me pet names?" "Hmm, as long as I know you," he shrugs and I just rolled my eyes "You're a huge idiot." "But I'm your huge idiot" he stated proudly as he opened the passenger door for me, "Wow, you're such a gentleman," "of course I am princess." He said getting into the car after me, "Really another one?" "This one is for when you're being my passenger princess," "Oml" I say mentally face palming myself.

When we arrived at his house we both went inside and were greeted by his mom, "Hey, Jax is in his room. I'll be in there in a sec with some snacks for you guys." "Ok, thank you," I smile. Then both of us went to Jax's room, "Hey Jax!" "Hey Autumn, Hey Julian!" He smiled, "So what subject do you need help with today?" I asked him as Julian sat on the bed on his phone, "ELA," "Ok let's start."

About 35 minutes later I finished tutoring him on ELA "All done." I said stretching, "Thank you," Jax smiled happily, "no problem!" I replied as I stood up, "Hey Autumn, quick question," Julian said also standing up, "hm?" "Wanna hang out for a bit at the park?"

(Word count: 444)