chapter eighteen

Chapter 18 : Cookin Like a Chef, I'm a 5-Star Michelin!

StrayKids MCo ✅️ just posted!!

skzmco Cooking up something extra special with the crew for you all, we're so excited to announce the news and hope you are too! Stay tuned! _leeknow , felix_cious_ , han_nie_ , bg,chan (not seen ch

skzmco Cooking up something extra special with the crew for you all, we're so excited to announce the news and hope you are too! Stay tuned! _leeknow , felix_cious_ , han_nie_ , bg,chan (not seen ch.binnie, puppy_min00_, 10+ Others)

❤️liked by felix_cious_, _leeknow and 500k others • 🗨 4K comments

mir0hmgz✅️: excited to see into y'alls kitchen !!

queersalot_: FELIX AS A BLONDE!?

wanna.be.me: the grey haired cutie could get it

i.n._✅️: my friends are so talented and cool and cuteee

not_evenlefart_: seeing all the boys together reminds me of the older days, before yall got the attention you deserved, so proud to be here since day 1 !!!

socallite: bunch of fairies

***

Chan was excited for today's staff meeting. He was taking himself and fifteen other people to eat and to present what's new in the company and to present what he's most excited about, Minho's project. He was doing his finally checklist, making sure he invited all those on the list. Head make-up artist, head stylist & vice stylist, studio director, main photographer & vice photographer, main stage hand & head roadie, tech officer/IT guy, The one PR person & their assistant, event organizer, head graphic designer, HR (himself), and two interns. 

Usually interns weren't invited to smaller staff meetings, but seeing as Jisung has been helping Minho a lot lately with his project, Chan thought both of the current interns could experience how he holds meetings like this one. Especially, since Minho was presenting such a big project that required as little, but as many hands as possible. Chan was surprised actually when he'd heard how Jisung was able to work with Minho with ease. It was an unusual case for sure, but Chan didn't mind. It was nice to see Minho smiling so genuinely again. 

Chan and Seungmin were already at the restaurant settling in and making sure things were set. The meeting room they'd chosen had to be reserved the day before, so Chan was a bit nervous they would just give it to someone else if they showed up late. Hence the two were thirty minutes early, almost as early as Chan has accidentally been to his doctors appointment that Seungmin went with him to. Even if they were early, Seungmin wasn't bothered at all and that made Chan question where he got such a patient and wonderful boyfriend.

"You're ogling me again, Channie." Seungmin said, looking away from the menu to me his boyfriends sparkling eyes. Chan was unashamed to have been caught staring, it's maybe Seungmin who should be embarrassed to have ended up with a complete dork. "How could I not? I have the prettiest boy all to myself to look at." Seungmin crinkled his nose in disgust, but a small splash of pink still graced his cheeks. "Punk ass."