Overture prt 1

As a week want on you were chilling on the couch with angel dust drinking a bottle of booze you saw Charlie and Vaggie come down stairs to see what surprise Alastor had for us you were on your phone as Alastor played the commercial on the tv as the commercial played..you were all left speechless... Alastor: "so what do you think?" You and Vaggie looked at each other both of you: "I'm sorry what the fuck was that?" Charlie was stunned before speaking again Charlie: "wow um Alastor first off..amazing but um maybe the tone is what's the issue here we want demons to stay here this makes it look...uhm.." Vaggie cut her off before she can continue Vaggie: "bad the word your looking for is bad" Alastor smirked "funny I was going for hilarious" Vaggie rolled her eyes "you and (Y/N) joined this hotel a week ago and promised you helped us" then angel rises his hand Vaggie: "what?" Angel had a slight smirk on his lips "if your looking for something special don't forget you have a celebrity right here" he pointed to himself Vaggie: "angel your a pornstar" Vaggie replied with a blank face Angel: a famous pornstar I'll have the hornest sinners coming in knocking theses walls down to get in" you laughed a bit Chalrlie: uhm angel i love that you want to help but um I don't want to exploited you in that way" Angel: "oh honey this body was made to be exploited I've got the arms, I've got the stamina I got the legs I got the lung capacity ohhh I got the legs! The gag reflex's, the holes the fluff on my chest everyone thinks are tits" Charlie was then getting a call from her father Charlie: "I'll be right back" angel still drinking angel: "I can go all night baby!"