Radio killed the video star prt 7

[The scene cuts to a group meeting introducing Sir Pentious at the hotel.]

Charlie: "Now, with a new resident, I think it's important for us all to get to know each other! So let's play a little game. Everyone, follow me. My name is Charlie *claps twice* I like to sing! *Claps twice times* and when we meet, it's the best! *Claps twice*"

Sir Pentious: "My name is Sir Pentious *claps twice* I like to build *claps twice* and despite my stupid Egg Bois, I think I'm very handy! *Claps twice*"

[When it was Angel's turn, he seemed disinterested, looking up from his phone.]

Angel Dust: "This is stupid."

Charlie: "This isn't stupid! *Claps twice* It's just a game! *Claps twice* Sir Pentious did it right, so now please try to do the same! *Claps twice*"

Angel Dust: "I'm too sober for this."

Vaggie: "Well, get used to it and learn to play, this is going to be your whole day! *Claps twice*"

(Y/N): "Well, this has been fun, but I think we're almost done. *Claps twice*"

[The next scene cuts to a role-playing game with Angel Dust wearing a trench coat and hat while he reads a script. Sir Pentious was also playing an innocent boy in a sailor suit, licking a lollipop.]

Angel Dust: "Oh, I'm a bad man on the streets who never got enough hugs, now where's an innocent kid I can sell crack to?" Wow, who wrote this?"

Charlie: "It's great, right? Keep going!"

(Y/N): "Oh, fuck. *She chokes even though she laughs"

Angel Dust: "Hey, you."

Mr. Pentious: "Who, me?"

Angel Dust: "Yeah, you look like a kid who could use some... devil's dandruff?" "Oh, for God's sake."

Mr. Pentious: "Not me! I have to go home to study!"

Angel Dust: "Come on kid, it'll make you cool like me...the crack."

Sir Pentious: "The only cool thing here is saying no to drugs! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm not having sex before marriage!"

Charlie: "*stands up and claps* Yes! Oh, bravo! Bravo! *She Laughs* Wow, Pentious! At this rate, you'll be redeemed in no time."

Angel Dust: "I... I'm going to bed."

(Y/N): "Wait, angel, I'm coming with you."

Angel Dust: "ok..(Y/N)"

[(Y/N) smiles As Angel and (Y/N) returns to angels room, he hears Charlie congratulate Sir Pentious.]

Charlie: "I'm so proud of you, Sir Pentious! That was amazing!"

Mr. Pentious: "Thank you! Thank you! You like me! You really like me!"