✨ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ✨

Destined: to meet you
Prologue
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

In her field of vision, an impenetrable shroud of darkness engulfs everything, leaving her with no sight but the void

A chill of primal fear runs down her spine, and a clammy sweat coats her back, each drop a testament to the overwhelming dread that grips her.

Amidst the eerie emptiness, a voice resonated in her mind, its presence sending shivers of terror coursing through her very being.

[System: We extend our welcome to the host in the world of "Destined." To ensure your safe return home, fulfill the assigned task while adhering to the original storyline.]

The girl stood frozen, utterly bewildered, as if ensnared by an unseen force. Her legs, mere pillars of quivering uncertainty, threatened to collapse beneath her weight, a symphony of tremors echoing her inner turmoil.

"Why... Why am I here? Please, send me back."

A solitary tear, heavy with confusion and fear, traced a delicate path down her pale cheek, shimmering in the dimness of the void around her. Its descent mirrored the turmoil within her, a poignant manifestation of the overwhelming emotions that threatened to engulf her fragile resolve. As it reached the edge of her jawline, hesitant to break its tenuous connection with her trembling form, she crumbled beneath the weight of uncertainty, sinking to the unforgiving ground in a silent plea for understanding and escape.

[System: Once you've entered this realm, departure is only possible upon mission completion.

Your tasks are as follows:

1. Assume the role of Lin Chao Xing (the host). Endeavor to maintain fidelity to her character as portrayed in the original narrative.

2. Aid Liu Xi Wang (the target) in uncovering his origins and thwarting his descent into darkness.

3. Uncover the depths of your own identity.

We shall maintain continuous communication to facilitate the successful fulfillment of your mission.]

]