4. [ Because you are the unsolved riddle of Destiny, so I pray for a miracle ]

Destined: to meet you
Chapter 4: Because you are the unsolved riddle of the destiny, so I pray for a miracle.
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Lin Chao Xing stands beneath the sky, bathed in the sun's majestic rays that paint the heavens a warm palette of pink and orange

Her gaze fixes upon the rising sun, yet her thoughts are elsewhere. Her blue robe billows in the wind, while her dense black hair cascades down to her waist, swaying gently with each breeze.

Stretching out her hand, Lin Chao Xing catches a leaf as it slowly descends onto her palm. The leaf, heart-shaped with a sharp tip at the apex and the petiole emerging between the rounded parts of the base, captivates her attention for a prolonged moment before she carefully tucks it away.

She sighs!!

This morning, she received a notification from the system.

_______________________________________________

Notification!

[ System: Congratulations host!
Liu Xi Wang has passed the 2/4th stage of his blaceking. ]

Notification ends!
_______________________________________________

Lin Chao Xing should feel content, having successfully prevented her target's descent into darkness not once, but twice, with minimal effort.

Yet, a bitter taste lingers in her heart, casting a shadow over her accomplishments. Despite her victories, she senses an ominous tension building, an unknown threat lurking on the horizon.

As her thoughts stray to the uncertain future, her eyes betray a hint of sadness, hinting at the weight of the challenges yet to come.

In the original novel, "To Be With You," the primary focus revolved around the adventures, struggles, and love shared between Song Xiang Yun and Xiu Ming.

Liu Xi Wang, being a side character, never garners much attention. The only depth of information provided about him is that Liu Xi Wang harbors an inner demon-an extremely black energy residing within him.

This inner demon constantly attempts to tempt him, with its allure proving incredibly difficult to resist.

It was mentioned in the original novel that even an extremely pure saint would struggle to withstand such temptation. Once succumbing to it, one would lose control and become completely consumed by darkness.

The original novel never explains why a character like Liu Xi Wang possesses such an intensely dark energy within him.

When Lin Chao Xing read the novel, she overlooked this detail, perhaps because she was too engrossed in the main storyline involving the lead characters.

She harbored disdain for Liu Xi Wang's character due to his tendency to create conflict between the main leads, stemming from his unrequited love for Song Xiang Yun.