6. [ The brush and ink are thick, the past becomes stained ink ]

Destined: to meet you
Chapter 6: The brush and ink are thick, past becomes stained ink
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Destined: to meet you Chapter 6: The brush and ink are thick, past becomes stained ink≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The backstory of Xiang Yun and Xiu Ming✨
𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀𓇬⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀𓇬⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒

Growing up together, Song Xiang Yun and Xiu Ming share a profound connection as members of the same demon slayer sect.

Their bond transcends mere comradeship, evolving into a deep sense of family. Through the years, they've intimately learned each other's flaws and strengths, forging an unbreakable unity since childhood.

In the original novel "To Be With You," their Master Song Qin Wen was tough about his student's training.

There was an old rule - if anyone missed a training day, they'd get whipped 100 times.

However, Song Qin Wen couldn't bear to see his students in pain. So, when someone missed training, instead of the whippings, he'd make them do double the training for a month. It was really tiring, but it showed his caring side.

In the poignant tale of "To Be With You," Xiang Yun's arrival at the scent was marked by abandonment at the tender age of one.

Song Qin Wen, moved by compassion, became her adoptive parent and bestowed upon her the name Song Xiang Yun, meaning auspicious clouds.

He yearned for her to soar freely like clouds in the vast sky.

Yet, Xiang Yun bore the weight of a chronic disease, likely the reason behind her abandonment. Despite Song Qin Wen's strict training regimen, his love for her shone through. He embarked on a daily quest, braving all weather, and scaling mountains to gather herbs for her medicines.

In Xiang Yun's memories, her master stood as the epitome of parental care. He tended to her injuries and stayed vigilant through fever-ridden nights - a steadfast guardian in every sense.

Initially driven by a quest to understand her roots, Xiang Yun's journey evolved. She transcended bitterness, transforming her desire to thank her biological parents, realizing that their abandonment paved the path to encountering the unwavering love of her master.

At the tender age of eight, Song Xiang Yun and her scent members ventured to a village shattered by an earthquake, nestled at the mountain's base. Amidst the devastation, with injured and lifeless figures surrounding them, little Xiang Yun clutched her scent brother's hand.

Amid the crowd, a poignant scene unfolded. Xiang Yun's gaze, like a compass of compassion, fixated on a boy seated beside a lifeless woman. Tear-stained cheeks bore witness to his grief, hands tightly holding onto hers.

Driven by an innate kindness, Xiang Yun navigated through the sea of suffering. As she approached, a connection sparked between her and the grieving boy, Xiu Ming.