Part 5: Eclipse

Catnap entered his house and went to the bathroom to wash his face again. He stared at the mirror with a blank face for a moment then left his house. Dogday also made cereal for himself and quickly left after eating it. They both were outside now.

Dogday: "Wanna walk to the Playcare together?"

Catnap thought for a bit before answering

Catnap: "Oh no im on break today."

Dogday: "Ah okay. See you later then."

Dogday started walking to the Playcare and Catnap went the opposite direction as Dogday. After a short while Catnap turned around and followed Dogday to the Playcare. Dogday entered the Playcare and went to play with the kids. He was playing fetch with them. Catnap also got inside and peeked Dogday behind Home sweet home. He thought to himself.

Catnap: "Eugh... Children..."

Then suddenly someone walked up to Catnap from behind

Craftycorn: "Catnap?"

Catnap got scared and turned around. Staring at Craftycorn with a nervous smile and a drop of sweat on his face. He chose to not speak.

Craftycorn: "What were you looking at?"

Catnap kept the silence. Craftycorn stared at him curiously.

Craftycorn: "Right you can't speak.. Sorry i forgot about that."

Catnap nodded and walked backwards inside Home sweet home. He let out a deep annoyed sigh and went towards his room to spy on Dogday through the window. He was about to open the door to his room but saw Kickin again this time entering the storage room. He wanted to get rid of Kickin's memory with him.

Catnap: "I know you're gonna tell someone eventually... So let me get rid of you now..."

⚠️ {ermm... this next part maaay be disturbing so be warned. its just Catnap doing evil shitfart tho, nothin too gory aswell but still be warned lol} ⚠️ 

Catnap went in the room after waiting some time. He closed the door behind him. Kickin quickly hid in a closet after hearing that. Catnap, with a creepy grin and his hands together at his back, he started speaking. 

Catnap: "Look, chicken, I'm not here to play games with you. You either come out and we talk it out, or you choose the hard way..."

Kickin slowly got out of the closet he was hiding in and stood infront of Catnap.

Kickin: "What are you even gonna talk about..?"

Catnap chuckled at how Kickin got fooled so easily.

Catnap: "I don't like taking chances Chicken."

Catnap slowly let out Poppy gas inside the room as Kickin tried to talk to him.

Kickin: "CATNAP I SWEAR TO MY LIFE I WONT TELL ANYBODY JUST LET ME GO"

Catnap didn't listen and kept letting out the Poppy gas from his mouth. Kickin started shaking Catnap as he spoke.

Kickin: "CATNAP PLEASE STOP NOBODY WILL KNOW PLEASE CATNAP"

Catnap still didn't listen. Kickin was about to fall asleep now.

Kickin: "Cat..... nap.."

Kickin fell over to the ground sleeping and Catnap just watched him. Catnap kept releasing the Poppy gas until the room was full of it.