VALENTINES SPECIAL: Haha. Very funny.

Dogday was in his house reading a romance story book inside the his bed. 

Dogday: "Hey wait a minute... isn't it valentines day today?"

Dogday closed his book and took a deep breath.

Dogday: "Welp. There's nothing i can do about that..."

Dogday was a little sad that he didn't have a valentine. He wasn't even sure if he saw anyone with a valentine here. Then... The door ringed...

Dogday: "Who's that at the middle of the night?"

Dogday got up and went to open the door. There was a card lying on the ground. He took it and closed the door. 

Dogday: "Wait... No it can't be..."

Dogday got very excited and went to his bedroom, jumped on his bed and started opening the card. The card had Catnap on it with the words saying "Sweet and lovely dreams!" Dogday's  room started filling up with Poppy gas coming out of the card.

Dogday: "SERIOUSLY?!"

The gas consumed the room and Dogday was now sleeping. Catnap lockpicked the door with his claw and entered Dogday's house. He walked inside the bedroom. The gas slowly faded away and he just kneeled there staring at Dogday as he slept.

Catnap: "Hehe... Happy valentines day pups."

⚠️ THIS ISNT CANON TO THE STORY!!!!⚠️ 

Hi and i hope you liked this (very) short valentines day special! I wanted to make part 6 about valentines day instead but i just don't have the time for that so i went with making a short and cute valentines special. 

catnap valentines card made by my friend sparky btw...