Part 6: Bear witness a happy couple

Dogday couldn't believe what he just heard. They both were blushing. He got so happy to hear that Catnap also had a crush on him. 

Dogday: "Actually?? You do too??"

Catnap nodded a yes while scratching his head.

Catnap: "Ehehehe... So that's what that feeling was.."

Dogday: "So we are a couple now..?"

Catnap: "We are."

They sat there looking at the fake sunset happily for a while, not saying a single word.

Catnap: "Uh what now."

Dogday: "I got no clue!"

They kept looking until Catnap checked the time. He got up and Dogday did too.

Catnap: "Okay wow its really late right now. Maybe we should go sleep and... Do whatever tommorow?"

Dogday: "Shit you're right... Yeah let's go. Kitty cat."

Catnap slightly blushed and half closed his eyes.

Catnap: "Ok... Puppy."

Catnap took the basket.

Dogday: "Mind if i..."

Dogday linked arms with Catnap. They are now walking out of the Playcare.

Catnap: "Sure.."

They walked. Both of them happy. Both of them smiling. Catnap wrapped his tail around Dogday for extra comfort.

Dogday: "I love you."

Catnap: "I..." deep breath from mouth "I love you too."

Both of them were smiling uncontrollably. 

Dogday: "Ehh.. Where do we sleep?"

Catnap: "I dunno. You tell me."

Dogday: "Your house?"

Catnap: "Alright..."

Catnap and Dogday arrived at Catnap's house shortly after. Catnap showed the bedroom to Dogday and Dogday jumped in it.

Catnap: "How are you always so energetic.."

Dogday: "It's a dog thing. I don't  know."

Catnap: "Im gonna take a shower. Sleep if you want to."

Dogday: "Okay!"

Catnap got out of the bedroom and Dogday closed his eyes attempting to sleep. Catnap entered the bathroom and started taking his shower. He thought as he did so.

Catnap: "What's this... Feeling..? I have never felt such.. Relief?"

Catnap wasn't sure what it was but he was feeling alive. He brushed it off his head and took his shower. He got out of the bathroom all wet and went to the bedroom to sleep. Dogday was already sleeping. Catnap got inside the bed facing towards Dogday. He wanted to cuddle with him but didn't do that because he was wet. He stared at Dogday sleeping with a smile on his face for a while. Catnap fell asleep after that. He was shivering in his sleep. Dogday felt that and woke up. He cuddled with Catnap tightly to keep him warm and fell asleep again after.

(Time Pass)

Dogday was the first to wake up this time. He also woke Catnap up.

Catnap: "Whuh- Oh. Morning, pups."

Dogday: "Morning to you too kitts"

Dogday got out of bed yawning. He was going to wash his face but then the door ringed.