Part 7: Break out of the box

Dogday grabbed Catnap's hand and they entered the kitchen. Picky was there making cupcakes.

Dogday: "Hi Picky!! We want to make friend cookies with Catnap."

Picky: "Oh hi Dogday and Catnap! That's so nice. You can find ingredients in the back area."

Dogday: "Alright thanks!"

Catnap whispered.

Catnap: "Want me to get the ingredients?"

Dogday: "Sure, cutie"

Catnap rolled his eyes with a awkward smile and went to the back area to grab the ingredients. He muttered while he was doing so.

Catnap: "God why does that feel both weird and lovely??"

Catnap came back with a box of cookie ingredients and placed it on the counter.

Picky: "If you two need help with anything im right here."

Dogday: "Will keep in mind."

They were now making the cookie dough. Dogday got some of it on his face and Catnap cleaned it off with his tail. When the dough was ready they made cookies shaped of eachother. Then Catnap put the tray in the oven.

Dogday: "I can't wait to do the frosting on these tiny angels..."

Catnap: "Me too. It will be fun."

After some waiting the cookies are ready and Catnap takes them out of the oven. Dogday grabbed the purple frosting and Catnap grabbed the orange frosting. They decorated their cookies and added chocolate drops for the eyes.

Catnap: "Huh these look quite tasty."

Dogday: "And cute! Look at them! Tiny you and me!"

Catnap: "Yeah... They are pretty cute too now that i look at it again."

Dogday: "We can eat these later. I don't even want to eat them but oh well... So where should we go now?"

Catnap didn't respond. He was staring at the cookie tray with a blank expression. He was thinking of something.

Dogday: "Catnap?"

Dogday said with a tiny concern in his voice. Catnap kept staring.

Dogday: "CATNAP!"

Catnap jumped and snapped out of it.

Catnap: " O- Oh what was your question again?"

Dogday: " I said, where should we go now?"

Catnap: "How about uh.. Hey let's go to the Home sweet home roof."

Dogday was confused on why they should be going to the roof of Home sweet home but he shrugged it off.

Dogday: "Okay. Whatever you say"

Catnap put the cookies in a jar and saw picky entering the freezer room before leaving with Dogday.

Catnap: "Can you go and wait for me there? I gotta do something."

Dogday: "Do what?"

Catnap darted his eyes to the freezer room then back to Dogday.