Introduction 2

MALE LEAD:-

Armaan Singh Rathor:

He is 28 years old with 6.1" height. Lives in joint family. Arrogant, cold, and ruthless also known for his dominance. King of Jaipur and CEO of AR industries. Kindhearted for his people and can do anything for them. Loves his family a lot specially his brothers and his sisters. In front of them he become another person. Sometime becomes brown eyes monster if someone make him angry, but he knows how to control his anger.

Adhiraj Singh Rathor:

Grandfather of Armaan. Armaan is same as him in nature. But in front of his family, he is very jovial person also loves his wife a lot and flirt with her in front of family. But some time get angry when situation get out of control. Very much attach to Armaan.

Radhika Singh Rathor:

Grandmother of Armaan. Loves her family a lot. Kindhearted lady and very well know how to keep a family together. Very supportive to his daughter in laws. Now her only wish is to get Armaan married.

Abhinav Singh Rathod:

Father of Armaan. Previous king of Jaipur. Same as his father in nature. Friendly for his family and devil for his enemy. Openly irritate and flirt with his wife. Now he wants a girl who can understand Armaan and perfect for queen's position. 

Ragini Singh Rathod:

Mother of Armaan. Kindhearted lady but sometime strict. Loves every child of the home. Respect her in law a lot and handled everything at home with the help of her sister-in-law Nisha. Both have very good bond with each other. Very eager to see Armaan married.

Abhigyan Singh Rathor:

Uncle of Armaan. He is jovial and friendly man. And now he enjoys his free time with his wife and family.

Nisha Singh Rathor:

Aunty of Armaan. She helps her sister-in-law in household work. And very good bond with her and consider her as big sister. Loves all children.

Abhimanyu Singh Rathor:

Cousin of Armaan. He is 26 years old and help his brother in business. Son of Abhigyan and Nisha. Consider Armaan as his role model. He shares everything with Armaan and very close to him.

Abhira Singh Rathor:

Sibling of Armaan. She is 25 years old and completed her interior designing. Daughter of Abhinav and Ragini. She is very close to Abhimanyu and Armaan. Prankster's team leader and master mind. She shares her every secret with her both brother.

Abir Singh Rathor:

Sibling of Armaan. He is 23 years old and last year of college. Son of Abhinav and Ragini. Sometimes help his brother in business. Very naughty and biggest prankster and do prank with the help of Abhira,  Akshit and Akshita.

Akshit Singh Rathor: (twin of Akshita)

Cousin of Armaan. He is 22 years old and first year of masters. Son of Abhigyan and Nisha.

Akshita Singh Rathor: (twin of Akshit)

Cousin of Armaan. She is 22 years old and studying fashion designing. Daughter of Abhigyan and Nisha. Two minutes younger than Akshit.

Armaan's friends:

Raghav Khanna and Ekant Khurana. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...