Chapter 4: Mesmerizing eyes

Armaan's POV:-

Me and Raghav decide to go to my penthouse. It has 15 mins distance from my office. I take out my car from parking lot, but that idiot come and sit in my car because he is very lazy to drive the car. I shook my head seeing his laziness. He is the best example of laziness but when it comes to business, he is cold hearted person and excellent just like me. We started to our destination and in that time, Raghav started his blubbering and as usual I have to listen to him...

Raghav: hey... let's go to our regular café then we will plan what to do...

Me: hmmm...

Raghav: what hmm can't you answer by words always hmmm. What will you do if your future wife will ask you a question? (raising his one eyebrow)

Hearing this I glared at him strongly and He shut his mouth instantly...

I stopped the car when signal become red and started to look out of window for some peace of my mind. Suddenly 45-degree angle of my car one two-wheeler stop and two girls were on that both are talking but something catch my eyes and that is the front girl who were driving the vehicle she turns toward my side I got mesmerized by her eyes I had never seen these beautiful eyes in my life and got lost in that but she was not looking at me as she is talking to another girl. And the top of that she is wearing scarf so her face was not visible, but I can see her eyes which is ocean blue in color, but something is there in them that attract me and now I want to see her face. I was so lost in them. So, I forgot that I am stuck in the signal. All of sudden she started to go, and Raghav shook me, and I come back to my sense...

Raghav: oyy where are you lost... I was saying something you were listening to me or not... (narrowing his eyes)

Me: whatever... (rolling eyes)

Raghav: anyways let's go...

Me: hmm...

We stopped at a café and sit there and order our regular cappuccino with sandwiches. Raghav again started his talk, but I was lost in that ocean blue eyes which got printed in my heart and mind. For the first time in my life, I got attract to someone, otherwise I did not look at any girls because they have their own motive to chase me...thinking about those eyes my heartbeat also raises don't know what connection I have with them...

Raghav again shook me...

POV end.....

Raghav: where are you lost again Armaan, any problem... (getting worried)

Armaan: no, I was thinking about Ekant's birthday nothing else... (making an excuse)

Raghav: I know you are lying but I also know that you will come to share that by yourself. Anyways let's go, it's already 6 pm we have less time to plan...

Apartment:-

Aadhya and Mahira were thinking what to do then they thought to see Tara because it's already dinner time, so they go to her room to see her. As they enter the room, and they see that Tara is looking something in her phone, so they look at each other and get tense because if she sees the invitation then she again become panic...

Aadhya: what are you looking at phone... (trying to be casual)

Tara: nothing just thought what to wear in our enemy's wedding... (blankly)

Aadhya and Mahira get shocked and see each other because Tara is not reacting after seeing the wedding invitation...

Tara: don't be shocked because I want to make him regret and show him what I am now... (clutching her phone with angry red eyes)